Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys & gals! I found this fan-made video tribute for Eva's birthday; it's a variety of Eva's interview clips, red carpet pics, pics of her with the cast, random 'Miami' caps, all set to music...and of course it ends on Eva's 'Horatio' impression (LOL) -- check it out, lots of great Eva moments!

Thank you CSITam for the wonderful video! :thumbsup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfWbKRB62XY

Aww, that is so sweet! :thumbsup: Lol, I've seen she did quite a number of Horatio impressions! :lol:

Please forgive me for being a day late!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVA!!! And many, many more.

Girl you are lookin' awesome! :thumbsup:

Those who can watch, don't forget that Eva will be on 'All My Children' special airing on Jan 4 & 5!

Hopefully there will be a clip somewhere.

Those who can watch, don't forget that Eva will be on 'All My Children' special airing on Jan 4 & 5!

Hopefully there will be a clip somewhere.

Thanks for the reminder! I have to work, but I'll be sure to set my DVR for viewing when I get home.

I'm really looking forward to her apearance. :)

I read that the episodes will have Kelly Ripa's character interviewing her friends & family (in Pine Valley) for her tvshow -- I guess that's where we'll see Maria?

Kinda cool we'll be getting a good dose of Eva to start the new year -- AMC & episode 13 -- YAY! :D

Wow, just saw Eva has a new home video out and she is engaged! She was celebrating her birthday too, with Joe in Tahiti. Go check it out at her (finally) updated website. What a surprise! Congrats to them! :beer: Awww, I am so happy for her. :)

:)
OOh thank you Michya for the heads up! :thumbsup:

Loved the video, Eva looks amazing (rockin' that little black bikini!), & Joe is quite the funny guy ...not what I was expecting :lol:
I'm so very happy for her.

Here's the link for everyone --
http://www.evalarue.com/EvaJoeHomeVideo.html

Awwie... She's engaged! (ain't this old news?) Party time!!! :beer: I didn't know it was her b'day... Happy Birthday Eva! more cheers!!! :beer:

Last edited:
I caught a little of All My Children today. Eva looked so pretty; from what I saw, Maria was mostly just interviewed ...as were the others.
I do so love Eva LaRue but I sincerely hope she never returns to daytime soaps 'cause I don't think I could bring myself to watch that stuff everyday! :lol:
I'm happy that she got to have her "last horrah" with AMC though; I imagine she had a blast reuniting with her ex co-stars.

BTW, I was reading an old article with Eva when she had first come to CSI:Miami; she said AMC was one of the reasons why she got the 'Miami' gig ... as she put it, Miami's executive producers were All My Children fans.
That explains alot of our storylines, doesn't it. :shifty:

Girl is always so pretty. It was weird seeing them 'being interviewed' though. I hope she stays on primetime...hehe. ;)

Why is Eva/Natalia not on the show anymore? First I don't believe Eva would forgo so many episodes of Miami just for a minute on AMC speical and that doesn't take months to film either. At most it takes up a week. And her being MIA on Miami has started since way back, even from the 4 th episode. AMC is definitely no excuse for her character to go missing, which many people seem to think.

This is extremely disappointing for the fans. I hope Eva tries to push for more screen time for her character. Maybe it has to do with the contract she signed. She has lesser screen time than she did while she was a guest star, it seems.

We should know for sure after this episode. If I'm calculating correctly then she'd have been done doing any filming for AMC by the time 8.13 was filmed, so after this, if she comes & goes again, then we'll know it has nothing to do with her guest stint on the other show.
I can't imagine that it would take her out of 3 complete episodes just to do AMC, but who really knows -- what's odd is that there is this every 4th episode pattern now; she was absent in 8.4, 8.8, & now 8.12 :wtf:

I don't know what it is but it sure is driving me crazy, & it's not good for her storyline either. I'm just hoping that it's only because of her AMC gig, & when her storyline gets deeper she'll surface more. If it's a contract issue, gaurantee that I will be a very livid fan.

Add me to the list of Eva fans getting ticked off by her absences. I understand that she was out of this last episode due to filming for AMC, but TPTB better make up for it in future episodes. Our girl's been on the back burner too long now; I want some Natalia action, and fast!

The next episode looks promising, though. In the promo that's linked in the spoiler thread, it looks like 'Talia almost gets attacked by some punk. Ryan's there to save the day and later lays it onto her about getting her hearing checked out. I NEVER want to be on the receiving end of Ryan's frustration, EVER. Phew.

Did Ryan just tell Nat not to go out to the field? Oh noo!!! So she will be stuck in the lab until she recovers. :scream: At least we know girl will go to the doctor to get checked out.

Yes, they better make up to her in future episodes for goodness sake.

Whoa! Ryan's pissed! :eek: Can't blame him though, she could get herself killed out on the field. Of course, I can see her side too -- she's worked her butt off just to get to this stage as a CSI; poor Nat, she's always having to struggle.

I'm really anxious to see how all this will go down after this episode -- in 8.16, Rebecca wants Eric to spy on the lab & she tells him that Natalia's been suspicious since the explosion ....I have a feeling Natalia will never fully come clean, it will be exposed in some dramatic way. I hope no one rats her out though; that'd be cruel considering her career is on the line.

Whoa...
I just re-watched this & that dude has a big ol' long sword ready to take off Natalia's head! :eek: And here I thought he was just gonna co-cock her or something...eeshk!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back