Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: Hey, you know how I feel about my Natalia:angel:

Im not saying she is a terrible shot. Every once in a while, I crack a joke in her honor, but in all seriousness, I do come to Natalia's defense when it's necessary.

It is a possibility that she was simply aiming for his arm. It's just the fact that the guy made the comment that it wasn't a good shot.:confused:
    Maybe she was saving his ass by aiming for his arm & not his chest or gut...who knows??!!

Im sure she is at a point where she's able to target & shoot. She showed that she was getting better. However, in a really bad situation (as I know you have even said also Doublehelix) she may or may not come out of it without taking a bullet herself.

Overall, it's not me personally bashing that she is a bad shot, it's only what I can see that TPTB are still playing off of.
    I really don't know why, except that it's her only storyline right now so they are flowing with it, I guess.:rolleyes:
    Still, I think she is doing what she is capable of. I just see it as "risky" right now.

She is my all time favorite character, no matter what she does, how bad she shoots or how good she shoots....the mole who "talked" as some people think..or the mole who DIDN'T talk, which is what I think. REGARDLESS...I love her, she is awesome & I just hope that TPTB are going to give her something great to play off of.
    :)

2. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

That's what I always thought. He was reaching for his gun with his right hand, so she shot him in his right arm. Disable the guy. If he tries again, then you shoot the bastard dead.

But now that I think about it, I guess you do have to take into consideration what he had said about her not being that great of a shot (or something like that). He probably thought that she was going to put a bullet right in his chest, which could be why he said that, but... you never know.

I don't know. *shrug* Only Natalia does.

So I was checking out Modern Day Gallery for some Miami promo pics, and I found something... err... possibly interesting.

I'm going to assume that this picture is of the scene of the shooting. (Because why else would everyone be running if it wasn't?) The first thing I spotted (besides Eric) was the leg in the bottom right corner. The pants look like something Natalia would wear and if you look close enough, it seems as if the person is also wearing heels. I think the person is also falling over, so they could've been shot. Could it be Natalia?

...But then I saw the guy on the left with "Medical Examiner" on the back of his shirt. Maybe that's when he gets hit. Or maybe the characters both get hit in the same scene? Or maybe the M.E. gets hit in the episode before. I don't remember. (And I don't have the time to go through every post in the spoiler thread to find it.) Anyone mind refreshing my memory on when the new guy gets killed?

Anyway... what do you guys think?

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Can I just say DAMN I wish to be that gurny!!!:lol:

Anyway, according to spoilers it's in the very beginning that the ME is killed, & im almost positive it is a woman. (the new ME later they are rumored to be searching for a male replacement) Im thinking that scene is from that & the "leg" is the ME's.
    As far as i've heard the CSIs at that particular shootout are Eric, Ryan & Horatio...they all run to take cover but the ME is shot several times & dies.

Alexx always dressed up to examine the dead also, so I can see that it's possible that the "leg" is the ME.
    However, next to the leg is a CSI's kit.;)
    Possibilities?? Could be Nat's or could be one of the boys' kits that they sat down before running for cover. It is the finale that the ME is shot & killed.

Keep a lookout for the guest star list for nurses/physicians, that should give us a clue as to the timeline when the person is shot.
    If there are some listed, then I would think they get shot, rescued & in the hospital. If none listed, then most likely the "shot" will take place at the end & be part of the cliffhanger...which is kinda the theory im leaning on.
    If they get shot mid-epi then they did a damn good job slipping it through the spoilers.:cool:

4. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Greetings Folks! Hey, I was at the gym today doing my best to eliminate my "spare tire". The treadmill I was on has a small LCD TV installed at eye level. Well, after keeping my eyes on my heart rate and all of the other stuff, I looked up and saw that same TV show that Eva did her little video diary from Paris (AND where we saw the new boyfriend),EXTRA TV.:cool:

Low and behold there was Eva practicing moves on a circus trapeze! Looks like EVA ran away from home and joined the circus! It sure looked like her! I have no idea what is going on. Could be the show is on hiatus and she's looking for some kind of new adventure. Beautiful and adventurous, what more could you ask for!!!?? :drool:

Anybody know anything I don't?? I'll check into it more and get back to y'all.:thumbsup:

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hmmm, Eva in the Circus :lol: I haven't heard anything about that, but this is the latest on Eva news!!

~~~~
    I hope this is alright. Courtesy of LittleWing.
    [​IMG]

CSI:Miami female lead Eva La Rue (Natalie Boa Vista on screen) will star in premium jeweller Browns The Diamond Store's new seasonal catalogue. The actress, who arrives in South Africa on Wednesday, 14 May 2008, for the campaign shoot, is the latest installment of the jeweller's long association with celebrities that include Celine Dion, Simply Red's Mick Hucknall, JayKay of Jamiroquai and Charlize Theron.

CSI:Miami's Eva La Rue will star in Browns The Diamond Store's new seasonal catalogue.
    The Browns catalogue forms part of an endorsement deal brokered by Marcus Brewster Publicity (MBP) and greater campaign collateral featuring the star.

"Eva encapsulates the essence of the brand," says designer and co-proprietor Larry Brown. "Classic elegance, sophistication and femininity, yet accessible elements which reflect in every piece we create and aspects which we recognise in Eva and the roles she assumes on both the big and small screen."

The Eva La Rue initiative for Browns, a long-time MBP account, is "another example of the international leverage and influence the firm is able to extend on behalf of its clients" says CEO Brewster. Two years ago, the PR firm secured the global launch of the By Caprice lingerie range for Canderel, a campaign that went on to win top FMCG honours in the 2007 PRISM Awards, as well as the overall Gold Award for Best PR Campaign of the Year.

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  6. doublehelix

WOW!! EVA IS GETTING SERIOUS ATTENTION!! THINGS ARE JUST CLICKING FOR HER LEFT AND RIGHT!!!:):):)

Oh, I did check out the EXTRA website. Eva didn't run away and join the circus. It was a segment she hosted about non-typical Mother's Day gifts. And I guess EXTRA put her on a trapeze act.

Here's a link if you want to check it out:
    http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2008/05/what_more_could_mom_ask_for.php

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I KNOW! Im so happy for her!!!:p
    I also read in that article at addictTv that she is doing an album alongside a few other celebrities, one including Hugh Laurie, who I also love. Im excited for that!!

I hope one day we'll be getting an E! Hollywood story on our Eva! She has enough under her belt by now.:thumbsup:

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

okay, Nat fans. We may get some Natalia after all.
    Take a look at the promo in the spoiler thread. There is a very very quick flash of something interesting.
    In the first promo posted it's in the 19 th second, you have to pause it to see it. In the longer version promo it's on the 14th second...again, pause it. Its right after "wants you" comes across the screen & before they show Eric duck behind the gurny.

Anyway, this image is clear when you pause on it, it's of a woman w/ dark hair in ivory pants & a vest w/ a blueish purple shirt on. She's laying on the ground face down, handcuffed w/ blood spatter on her back.
    Im telling you.. this is NATALIA! Pause it, look at her body shape & hands. it looks like her , her backside anyway;)

im not real sure that this is her shot , the blood looks more like "spatter" than a bullet wound, so Im wondering if she is near Horatio when he is shot.
    Or it is Nat shot, & Horatio falling in the promo is a load of crap....which I totally would. not. doubt.:rolleyes:

What do ya think?:)

9. doublehelix

I remember something I read a little while ago regarding this episode. It may not be 100% accurate but you'll get the idea.
    The story goes that the team questions a suspect that was selling poor grade or substandard grade ammunition to buyers in the U.S. and overseas. I think Calleigh was able to determine where the ammo came from. One problem with the ammo is that, once it hits a target and enters the body the bullets fragment into multiple pieces creating not one but several exit wounds. Perhaps, that is what we see in that frame of the teaser. Odd thing though, if that was Natalia, why would she be handcuffed? We have a serious psycho in this epi!

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That's interesting!!
    I think this is highly possible, I just read in the guest list & there are no other females listed as guest stars.
    The only one is Shannon Higgins, who is the ME that dies in the beginning.
    Calleigh is in black, Julia is in black/purple (& would seriously never wear an outfit like that), the only female that leaves is Natalia.
    The hands & , wrists, & arms are small, there's no way it's a male figure. Unless it's one dainty little man, & waht man would be dressed like that?
    ~~~
    Serious psycho??? I'd say so. If this is Natalia shot & handcuffed, that's like freakin' assasination!!! However, harsh as it is...I will applaude TPTB for giving us something more gruesome & creative.

Toodles!:p

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

WOW doublehelix
    I didn't recall that particular you mentioned about the ammo.
    I'm all for Natalia's angst....it's time also for her;)

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

CSI star to wed in Mzansi.

CSI: Miami beauty Eva La Rue this week got engaged to her longtime beau and will tie the knot in South Africa next year.
    In an exclusive interview, La Rue told the Sunday Times she was “driven to tears” when businessman Joe Cappuccio popped the question on one knee at Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe on Monday night.
    “I was driven to tears and totally speechless as he placed the four- carat ring on my finger,” said the brunette beauty, who plays a gun- toting police scientist in the popular CSI series.
    She said she had yet to tell her parents and instead wanted to “tell them in person when I get back home”.
    The actress, who will soon be seen on the big screen opposite Hollywood star Samuel L Jackson in the film Lakeview Terrace, was in the country to promote the new catalogue for local jewellery house Browns.
    She said South Africa now held a “special place in my heart” and she would definitely return to the country next year to tie the knot.
    Her fiancé, meanwhile, is no stranger to South Africa. He owns a multinational fishery, Del Mar Seafoods, in Los Angeles, and even supplies local company Lucky Star.
    He said: “It felt great to propose to her after so many years together and especially under such stunning surroundings.”(The Times, SA).

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  13. doublehelix

Well, it looks as if the cat is out of the bag now! I have already heard about this from a source on another board but was uneasy about posting it since there was no link or any other way to confirm it.

WELL EVA FANS I DO THINK WE SHOULD FIX A MIDORI COCKTAIL AND RAISE A TOAST TO EVA AND JOE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

14. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i'm so happy for her!!! Maybe Kaya is gonna be a flower girl!

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Awwww!!! Yay for Eva ...and Joe.

With this ring

This picture was too cute^^^:p
    :beer::beer: I hope we get to see wedding pictures!!

A few of us were just discussing yesterday if this rumor was true or not...thanks for the confirmation Hormiga!!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.