Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliGtr said:
I get the feeling that Ryan can simmer anger for weeks before something happens. :mad:

I think the same thing. I think that Ryan is one of those people who wouldn't admit anything is wrong (like the way he was with his eye) and bottle his emotions up with an end result of a possible explosion of emotion. Eric I feel is quite different, in fact, I think he is the total opposite. Actually, thinking about this has made my mind cast back to Shawdowsfax's fic, I don't wish to ruin the storey for anyone who hasn't read it, but everyone that has will probably know what part I mean. ;)

*waves* Hello there inge! :)

Okay, picture drool fest time. :lol:

I know, I know - I suck. In fact, the UK sucks, because I can only post pictures of episodes I've seen and soon as we are so far behind these are a little old, but for those of you who are in the same boat as me, there new. :lol:

408-Nailed-2.jpg

Oh, come on, you all knew that one of these was going to be from Nailed. I love this one, the way Ryan is looking at Eric is just Mmmmm... :devil:

409-UrbanHellraisers-1.jpg

This one from Urban Hellraisers. One of my favourite moments in season 4 - The Game Boy comment! :D

413-Silencer-1.jpg

And this one because my mind is in the gutter! Any guesses as to where Ryan is looking? :devil:

All those caps are from Miami Style. :)

Awwwww! Picspicspics! Thank you Tinkerbell . :D Three of my favourite favourites! They look so good together, don't they? :p Old pics never lose their magic - not with these two. And Ryan is definitely checking out Eric's bum. That's why he always follows him when they enter a crime scene. ;)

I agree. Ryan can't let go of what Natalia did - he's still fuming. And she had a thing with Eric. But then Ryan had a thing with her too. Was that just to make Eric jealous?

My theory has been proven correct!
Ryan DOES stare at Eric's bum :D

I definitely think that Ryan just went out with Natalia to try and figure out if she was the mole or to make Eric jealous, probably both,
I mean did you see the way Eric was looking at them when he saw Ryan and Natalia leave together? He was so jealous of Natalia, he wanted to go out with Ryan, but Ryan was interested in Natalia (or so he thinks) :p

Thanks for the pics Tinkerbell!
great choice! :)

I also think (hope) he went out with Natalia to sound her out (he wasn't very succesfull though), but I fear he had feelings for her. :rolleyes: poor boy.
and IMO nothing happened between Natalia and Ryan. maybe I'm naive, but for me, Ryan isn't a guy who sleeps with a woman after their first date.

of course Eric was jealous and now he has to heal Ryan's broken heart. :D

No, I don't think he'd jump into bed just like that. I'd hope not, anyway. Eric might be a different matter. He's apparently had sex in all sorts of places! :eek:

In Deviant, Natalia said that the good news was that Ryan was invited to her party. He seemed a little puzzled, but pleased. She's making a play for him. :devil: He's only realising slowly. :confused: I don't think he really knew how to deal with it. Maybe that's why he chose Mexican wrestling? Inexperience? I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again. He needs a hotsexy Cuban to take care of him. Show him the way. :devil: :p :devil: :eek: :devil: Oh, God, my mind's off again!

That's a good point, AliGtr, Ryan does seem a little inexperienced, whether to Natalia's advances or the flirting everyone else seems to do with him... except if they come out and say it like that girl in Legal 'that's so hot'

and even then he didn't really seem to believe her

I think that if Eric would make a play for Ryan, he'd flirt a little first with a lot of inuendo and Ryan just wouldn't get it, Eric would get frustrated and then he'd show Ryan what he means in a very... unquestionable way :devil:

Hey it's been a while since I posted in here, sry I just find coming up with 3 lines of topic stuff hard but now your talking a subject I can go on and on about...Ryan's experience or lack of. I agree with you Swifty and Ali about him not being so experienced with the ladies or men..I always thought in Legal when that chic flirted with him he was put off by her because he has a problem with rich peeps but it could be he just can't stand slutty chic's either. He was really nervous about asking Boa out, which made me kind of think he was only doing it to find out if she was the mole and I still believe that in my head because I don't want to think he actually liked her for a second. I also don't think ANYTHING happened between them. The only bodies that were together that night was the mexican wrestlers. But anyways if you go back to him with the reporter B it's the same. They talked about going out but I don't think they ever did even before she messed with him. The way she was coming on to him at that scene I think most men would have had her in a buidling doing her, Ryan just didn't get it. Then again on the steps the talk they had he even mentioned sexy but still didn't jump for the chance. I think Eric would just have to grab him and show him what he's talking about because flirtin with him just doesn't get it.

oh... Shadowfax I am sorry that I thought "When Curves Were Straight" was SwiftTales's ficion...:p The fiction is really great!

And I love the first pic which Tinkerbell posted.
In Nailed,when the two are fighting in the hallway,Ryan's eyes is not so angry for me...but full of attraction to Eric :cool:Eric would like to kiss Ryan at that moment..I think...But there are too many people for Eric to do that :devil: Pick a place where no one else...and just kiss the boy!!!

I have not watched 413 this week..After watching that, maybe I can know more about their relationships with Natalia.

greenlin said:
In Nailed,when the two are fighting in the hallway,Ryan's eyes is not so angry for me...but full of attraction to Eric :cool:Eric would like to kiss Ryan at that moment..I think...But there are too many people for Eric to do that :devil:

There's such a fine line between love and hate that I think one spills into the other sometimes. It's hard to tell with Ryan and Eric. They might be about to beat the living daylights out of each other, or about to kiss each other senseless. :eek: They're certainly not indifferent! :devil:

Eric's much more tuned in to the flirting signals than Ryan. It's like he can't stop himself flrting. :rolleyes: Ryan's a little socially inept. He doesn't quite speak the language. :confused: With the girl in Legal, I imagine that he considered the possibility that she was flirting, and then thought "with me ? Don't be daft!"

I wouldn't have thought he'd have got anywhere with Natalia. He seems too on edge. Which is probably a good thing. With the reporter? Don't know. There was obviously some flirting there. It might just be someone who's not used to anyone hitting on them being flattered by the attention, and responding to it. Hope so.

If Eric started making subtle moves on him, he'd probably think it was a wind-up and get aggressive about it. He doesn't seem full of confidence about his worthiness. Eric would need to be very obvious if he wanted to get anywhere. :devil:

I’m pleased you all enjoyed the pictures! There are so many that I love and unfortunately I can't post them all in one go, but I’ll post some more very soon. :D

SwiftTales said:
My theory has been proven correct!
Ryan DOES stare at Eric's bum :D
:lol: :devil:

AliGtr said:
There's such a fine line between love and hate that I think one spills into the other sometimes. It's hard to tell with Ryan and Eric.
God, I totally agree with you Ali, there is a very fine line between the two. It's like a love/hate relationship and that's what I find so appealing about the pairing - it's so interesting. :)

I also agree that Eric is a lot more experienced and plays the flirting card very well, I would imagine that if (when :devil:) Ryan and Eric got together that could cause problems. I don't think Eric would or could tone down his flirtatious side and because Ryan is very much the opposite in that respect, I could imagine Ryan getting very jealous of it.

Here in the UK we haven't quite got to Eric, Ryan and Natalia triangle yet, so without seeing it, it’s quite hard for me to comment, but I will say that it's sound to me like nothing really happened between Ryan and Natalia (not in a sexual way anyway), I also think that Ryan probably used her to find out it she was the mole or not.

Did you realize that Ryan is the only one who didn't have a relationship?
I mean, Cal had Hagen, Horatio had Rebecca, the dead woman and Marisol, Eric had some affairs and Ryan had none.
He went out with Natalia, but we all agree that nothing happened between them. poor Ryan.
I know someone for him. :p
maybe he had a gf at the beginning of Season 3, but she broke up. :(

I agree, Eric likes to flirt and of course Ryan would react totally jealous.

I'm not sure, but I read that they were argueing in the newest episode. :rolleyes:
the comeback of the tension. you can't write Eric/Ryan without tension.

I think he actually went out with Erica. In Three-Way, Alexx asked him if he was still seeing her. He didn't really answer the question, which suggests that maybe he was, off and on. But yes, he needs a relationship of some sort. Or just a background. We know way more about everyone else on the show.

I think Eric would find it hard to stop flirting, even if he was attached. It's just what he does. it would drive Ryan crazy, because he's not secure enough not to see it as a threat.

And inge, I like the tension. I do. It's such an integral part of their relationship, I can't imagine them without it.

I'm not sure about the Ryan being Jealous thing and insecure
He seemed pretty insecure in season 3 and there are some moments in season 4
but he seems way more self assured and confident about himself in season 4 I think,
compared to Eric he'll probably be the least confident one in the relationship, but I don't think he'd really be doubting himself
he would be annoyed at Eric's flirting though, I think, I don't think he would appreciate it if he was in a relationship with someone and that someone flirted with everybody else :p

you're right Ali, he went out with Erica.
but I think nothing happened between them either.
He knows that it would be a major mistake. I hope so....

I saw the part where Eric talked to Ryan about the reporter. He said the whole time 'Wolfe'. why can't he say 'Ryan'? :rolleyes:
maybe he says 'Wolfe' when he's angry with him.
and in the German versions a lot of 'Wolfes' are changed into 'Ryan's'. :lol:

I wish he'd be called Ryan more. It's more personal. But maybe Eric's keeping it impersonal on purpose to hide something? Hm? :devil: ;)

I agree that he's more confident with his work in S4 (and S5, it sounds like), but relationships are a different matter. I'm confident at work, but off that turf, I'm a different person, not really easy in company. I don't think he relates as easily to other people as Eric does. Eric would have to work hard to convince Ryan he was serious. I'm not sure Ryan would make a first move. Or if he did, it might be clumsy. You know, with no subtle lead-up. Hmmmm. My mind's whirring again. I can't stop it! :eek:

Oh, and I think he would be crazy jealous if he was with someone and they were flirting elsewhere. He'd get really mad! :mad: But mad!Ryan is sexy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back