Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally loved the scene in Open Water, it did open a lot of possibilities, it was indeed a gentle moment between the two where they were sweet and it was totally obvious Ryan couldn't resist Ryan

I think that it definitely shows how much their relationship improves as the show progresses

AliGtr,Shadowfax and inge Thanks for your warm welcoming!

AliGtr
haha, that is fine.Just take me with you in the gutter!*_*/
I think it is sad that we only have S4,hopt to see S5 soon~~~
It is cute to hear that Eric called Ryan a "gameboy".Also Eric seems to touch Ryan's head.....wonderful!

Totally agree with Shadowfax!!! You make me be more eager to watch Open Waters >_<Love to see some tender moment between them~

I like the little conversation whichi inge made...haha that is right.Eric can not resist Ryan's puppy eyes and it seems unfair to Eric "smile"

ooops! I hadn't realized we had a new Hardy Boys fan!
welcome greenlin! :p

Personally I feel that Nailed, Silencer, Urban Hellraiser and Open Water have the most potential for Hardy Boys episodes

I also feel that there is definitely a sort of shared look moment in Under the Influence when Ryan steps up to Eric and Horatio to tell them about the cameras...

Eric gives Ryan this look and Ryan looks back and it's definitely a moment! :D

greenlin said:
Also Eric seems to touch Ryan's head.....wonderful!

Does he? *runs off to re-watch Urban Hellraisers*

I love that first scene in Under the Influence. I think there's a frisson there from the first moment they meet. :p

Ryan's eyes could get anyone to do anything. But they can be fierce too. When he was glaring at Eric in Nailed, his eyes almost burned holes in Eric. :eek: As for Eric, I'm growing to love that lop-sided smile of his...

Shadowfax said:
BTW, where's Tinkerbell?? :confused: I haven't heard from her in a while.
*waves* I'm here, I'm here! I'm sorry fellow Hardy Boys fans; I've really neglected you the past couple of weeks. *hides* :eek:

Okay, so, first of all welcome to the gang greenlin, glad you've found us here and also very pleased to see another Hardy Boys fan. :D As Shadowfax mentioned our minds are, the majority of the time, in the gutter. :devil: :lol:

AliGtr said:
I think many of us are European, and we're only just getting S4 here. I hear about future eps, and I'm IMPATIENT waiting for them. :mad:
I'm also European (UK), it's so annoying having to wait so long for the episodes. I'm very much looking forward to seeing Open Water, so far we're up to Deviant, so we've got a few weeks to wait yet, but I have purchased S4 from the US (hopefully I'll quickly run through the DVD before the channel reaches Open Water). :lol:

I agree with Nailed being probably the best Hardy Boy episode, I personally also like Three-Way, I know there was a lot of tension, but I did like the tension (I'm a fan of the tension). :lol: :devil: Although I will say that I’m very happy that the ice was broken after Nailed. :)

I also agree with y’all regarding Ryan’s gorgeous puppy dog eyes, Eric wouldn’t be able to resist those eyes. :devil:

Tinkerbell ! :D I was beginning to think we'd offended you. I'm a secret fan of the tension too. They do it so well. :devil:

We had Deviant here last night, and there was a scene where they're walking down a street looking for posters, and Ryan asks Eric if he keeps his kids on a short leash. Eric says he doesn't have kids, and Ryan says that he thought he might, since he dates so much. Then Eric asks Ryan about his dating, and Ryan says that he's taking a break from dating.

The atmosphere is relaxed, and they're very friendly. :) I was thinking that they're maybe testing the water with each other - you know, finding out where they're both at with relationships, seeing if the road is clear for them to have something. ;) It was a lovely scene, anyway, but what do you think?

Hmmm... I'm not sure the atmosphere between them in that particular scene was totally relaxed. I think there's still a hint of tension, though it's just simmering below the surface. I'd say that Eric almost looked stunned and affronted that Ryan asked/assumed (?) that he had kids. And I think that Ryan's still upset about Alexx's 'involvement' with the case, which could've easily translated into his mood that day and hence, his interaction with Eric. But at least they were civil to each other.

But I do have to agree with you on that last bit, Ali. I rather like the idea that they might've been testing the waters of their relationship, see if they're both available, maybe interested. Instead of coming outright to ask, "So, Delko... got any kids I need to know about?", I could see Ryan using the case as a way of finding out info. Still not the most polite way to find out, mind you, seeing that his response almost 'assumes' that Delko did have kids. But I also like to think that Ryan's response spoke volumes about his feelings for Eric. He obviously knows that Eric dates a lot, and maybe it's just me, but I thought I detected some jealousy there -- Ryan, of course, only wants Eric to himself! :D:devil:

ETA: Damn, I almost forgot! Tinkerbell!!! *runs and tackles you until we both fall over* :lol: :lol: Welcome back! We missed you!! Don't be a stranger. We need more minds in the gutter, and you are one of its bona fide residents! :devil: *holds onto Tink's arm so she can't escape* :p :lol:

Shadowfax said:
Instead of coming outright to ask, "So, Delko... got any kids I need to know about?", I could see Ryan using the case as a way of finding out info. Still not the most polite way to find out, mind you, seeing that his response almost 'assumes' that Delko did have kids.

I totally agree with you there. And about the hint of jealousy. But you know that Ryan isn't the most subtle of conversationalists. If there's a hole to dig, he'll find it. I think that comment probably rates as quite subtle for him. :D

huh... I'd never looked at that scene like that, but now that you point it out ... :D I can totally see it
The thought of them testing the waters makes me grin I definitely think it's cute And Ryan does sounds jealous :p

I think they're a very cute couple xD

AliGtr yah...I saw a filmclip in one Ryan's fan's site...it is short...but Eric do touch Ryan.. :p Hope they have more body contack in S5!!!
Thanks SwiftTales~~~I read your fiction"When Curves Were Straight". It is lovely and it is the first one I read in Eric/Ryan..and it is hard to see Ryan is sufferd from losing Speedle...fortunately there is Eric staying by his side ;)Good work Eric!

Ryan is jealous....umm...great to hear that.I agree with tha t Ryan is trying to know if Eric is available now.That means he can have Eric if he wants! :cool:

When Curves Were Straight is a marvelous fic written by Shadowfax, I absolutely love it :D
It's a great fanfic, really shows a lot of possibilities I didn't think of yet :D

The Ryan jealous thing is very possible because Ryan hides a lot from everyone, unlike Eric who wears his heart on his sleeve...

Ryan would hide it if he was jealous, he'd turn away and pretend he didn't feel anything
Eric would try to hide it but fail miserably :D

AliGtr said:
Tinkerbell ! :D I was beginning to think we'd offended you.
:lol: Offended me? Aww no, not at all. It takes a lot for me to take offense. :lol:

AliGtr said:
It was a lovely scene, anyway, but what do you think?
I did enjoy that scene; it was a nice moment. Although I do agree with Shadowfax, I still felt there was a little tension between them, not as much as previously, but a little bit. I also think that Ryan was possibly testing the waters in regards to Eric having any children, trying to find out a bit more about Eric personally, since now they have become a little closer. I did think Eric cut to chase with asking directly whether Ryan was seeing anyone (which, I just loved :devil:), it have been great if Eric followed up with "well, how about dinner then?” :lol:

Shadowfax said:
ETA: Damn, I almost forgot! Tinkerbell!!! *runs and tackles you until we both fall over* :lol: :lol:
Ouch! Man, Shadowfax you give a mean tackle. :lol: I'll forgive you for forgetting about me. :eek: *huggles* It's good to be back with you all. I need my gutter fix. :D Also, thank you for the PM's. ;)

SwiftTales said:
When Curves Were Straight is a marvelous fic written by Shadowfax, I absolutely love it :D
It's a great fanfic, really shows a lot of possibilities I didn't think of yet :D
Oh, I agree. I highly recommend you read it. I was glued. Actually, I don't think I blinked during the chapters. :lol:

Tonight I’ll post a few of my favorite Hardy Boys pictures, so we can all have a good drool. :)

SwiftTales said:

The Ryan jealous thing is very possible because Ryan hides a lot from everyone, unlike Eric who wears his heart on his sleeve...

Ryan would hide it if he was jealous, he'd turn away and pretend he didn't feel anything
Eric would try to hide it but fail miserably :D

I agree. Ryan's very proud. He wouldn't want anyone to know he was hurting. Eric's more of a blow-up-and-rain-anger-on-everyone kind of guy, and then it's over as if it never happened. I get the feeling that Ryan can simmer anger for weeks before something happens. :mad:

May I add my voice to the chorus of approval for WCWS? I loooooove it! Fab fic! :cool:

Tinkerbell , I'm looking forward to your picfest. :D We need some Hardy Boys goodness to start the weekend off right.

Ali I totally agree

I think Eric is the kind of guy who gets angry really fast and then forgets about it but that Ryan is the kind of guy who doesn't react all that badly but holds a grudge

maybe that's why it's like Eric has forgotten about Boa Vista being the mole while Ryan is arguing with her

haven't post for a few days. bad, bad shipper.
hi Tinkerbell! :)
I'm glad that you're back!

I also want to see 'open water' or 'deviant'. :(
I have to wait till spring.

Ryan is the kind of person who doesn't talk about his feelings. I think he's the type of person who swallows his anger and after some time it breaks out like a vulcano.

I agree with you SwiftTales, Ryan is very, very angry with Natalia.
She took away Eric from him! Thank God not for a long time. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back