Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

they are just a match made in heaven...
    skeletons proofes that....

2. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

There's no denying that they're a match made in heaven. They're... just...so... adorable! They make me giddy when I see them together. (Pathetic, right?)

There was just so much chemistry there, and then Ryan comes along... :mad:

Don't get me wrong, Ryan's a cutie, but him and Natalia don't go together. Her and Eric BELONG together.

3. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

[​IMG] I love the pics of Eric and Natalia togheter but in the netherlands we din't see much YET of there relationship.. Im so curiuos about it but the look really sweet togheter and i love them both.. :D

4. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

They really do look sweet together. There's so much chemistry there and it just... fits. It's almost unreal how they seem so perfect for each other. (The writers better realize this and put them back together! If not... I'll... I'll... poke them. :rolleyes:)

What episode is the Netherlands up to?

On another note...

I just re-watched 'Skeletons.' They're adorable:
    <3333333333333

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I also looked at some episodes with Eric and Natalia they realy look great together. I hope they will get back.
    Eric is so cute.
    Love from Holland

6. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I was just thinking... Do we have a ship name for Eric/'Talia? I don't think I saw one. I think we should create one. Something as simple as "Eralia" or maybe something like "The Tango" or just "Tango" or... something... :D

7. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

(Sorry... For some reason it's not letting me edit my post above. I don't know why, either. There's no edit button next to the reply button.)

Anyway.

Did anyone else's heart melt tonight when Natalia told Eric she was the mole? The disappointment in his eyes and the guilt/fear in hers...

...Or am I just a loser?

8. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

^^^Yeah it was heartbreaking. Eric just gave her a sad smile, didn't even shout at her or anything. He was really disappointed but I think he'll forgive her next season.

Btw, I'm all for Eric/Natalia. I think they're really cute. I don't know most of their scenes but I really liked what I've seen of them.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I remember that in episode 417 ´collison´ where she sad that her ex was in jail because he was abusive.
    What i think is that Natalia her ex will show up in season 5 to scare her and than Eric will come to the rescue.

10. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

That'd be so cute, but... He'll be in Brazil, won't he?
    Maybe they'll finish finding the Mala Noche (no idea how to spell that) in the first episode, then back in Miami, Natalia is attacked by the ex-hubby, CSIs take it on, Eric is still angry with her, but when he sees her... his heart breaks, and he'll get really involved in the case, and she'll see he still cares, and they both just fall back in love.

Yes. I'm desperate. Hopeless. In denial.
    But I CAN and WILL hope.

11. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

didnt eric call her a whore and say he would testify against her? seems like anything they had is deff over now. i mean i wouldnt wanna be with a guy that called me a whore lol, even if he was just pissed off. but i think eric is very into his job n stuff, and was very hurt that natalia was the mole and stuff, coz she was the mole and like working against everything he believes in, and i think he was upset that he let their fling blind him to her ulterior motives.

12. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

He didn't call her a whore. He simply said to the one fed that Natalia got information through sexual favors. Never really called her a whore.

And I don't buy that she got any information through their relationship. That was true love right there, not a 'let me sleep with you so I could get some dirt' relationship. And again, she only said good things about the lab. What could she have reported to the feds that was positive and that she learned through the relationship? "Yeah, nothing looks shady... Oh, and by the way, Eric Delko's great in bed."

And I doubt that she was "working against everything he believes in." She never really did her job for the feds... She never gave them any information that would put the lab at fault... she only said good things about them.

Next season he'll realize that it wasn't her fault, and that she was in the relationship for true love, and they'll both fall back in love, and myself and the rest of the Eric/Natalia shippers will be happy.

13. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

(Again... It doesn't let me edit my previous post. ...Does anyone else have this problem?)

She's coming back for season five! Despite Donahue saying that the mole would have to leave the show (but then she also said that Eva was being added to the opening credits), Eva's coming back! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Now there really is hope for Natalia and Eric to get back together.
    Which they will.
    I mean, they have to.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/spiritx33/CSI%20Miami/Icons/EricTalia.png
    <33333333333
    That'll be my avatar when I get enough posts!
    :D

...I need a life.

14. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

This is another one "ERotIcA." Taking the ER from Eric's name and the IA from Natalia's name, and defining the sensual tension between Eric and Natalia. :D

15. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Oooooooh, that's a good one. I like it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.