Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Greg and I a great Fourth of July :)

First up runner is Dizzneywith one from Viva Las Vegas

Next is CazzBlade with a nice profile and I like this one, stripes and a vest :drool:

And LionsHeart is the winner, I like the jacket and hair in that pic and I love this ep, plus the white tee under is HOT!!! :drool::drool:

And LionsHeart is the winner, I like the jacket and hair in that pic and I love this ep, plus the white tee under is HOT!!! :drool::drool:
Well, thanks for sending Greg my way. Though I have to say, that first pic isn't mine, but CazzBlade's. :) I'm assuming you nevertheless ment to send him to me. Now that I've got Greg, I'm not going to give him back. **insert evil laughter here** :lol:

I watched One to go yesterday, and that scene in the end, where Grissom first talks with Hodges and then walks through the halway, still almost made me cry. So for the sake of nostalgia, for the next theme, I want pics of Greg/Eric with Grissom/Billy. 12 in about 32-33.

Last edited:

I had (once again) pretty exhausting day at work ,so I hope you don't mind if I make this quick.
The runner-ups:
Sharp
CazzBlade

And the winner is Dizzney. My favorite was this one; he looks so adorable.:luvlove: Congrats!

Oh I came home to such a nice present!! Thanks LionsHeart!

We haven't done the "caption the pic" theme in a while, so that is what the next theme is. Any Eric/Greg/OC pic of him, add your own caption to it. 12 in about 26 hours.

I was able to come up with those then my mind went blank :( plus I was short on time, I should and hopefully I'll come up with some more tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back