Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Oh I came by just before bed and saw I was getting a visitor. How nice he can spend the night with me :D

Okay for the next theme, I was close up shots of Eric/Greg, 12 in 24 hrs.

Well it's been great but I have to send Greg away because I am sure he doesn't want to hang out with me tomorrow while I do jury duty. UGH!

Anyway sharp, this was a hot close up photo.

And CazzBlade, I love it when he is so serious.

But winning this round with this droolicious picture and this faint worthy one is LionsHeart. I mean those eyes, those lashes, and those lips. :drool: Congrats!!!

It was a nice suprise to find Greg waiting for me in my appartment. I'm comleatly exhausted after having to work outside in an insanely hot weather, so it's nice to have someone here to help me with housework. Greg probably isn't very excited about the idea, but I'm going to reward him later. :devil:

I think I'm going to take a chance and give you a thinking theme. Since we're suffering from a heat wave, I want you to show me good ways to cool off. 12 in 24.

Time to send Greg to next person. I trust you don't mind, if I'm a little early.

The runnerup is Dizzney. I like the view. :devil:

And that means that the winner is Sharp. My favorite is this one. I like the slighty disheveled hair and that small glimpse of his chest:drool:. Congrats!

Glad I found Greg, I got up a little late and it's getting hot out there :);)

New theme is HOT SUMMER :)

12 in 24 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back