Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

And sharp52092, glad you were able to come back with a few more. I really loved this one. His expression is perfect for the caption.
*presses the rewind button* "...Was I even in season 9? You win! Enjoy!

Thank you Dizzney :)

Sadly that caption is true :( hopefully season 12 won't be like that for Greg, hopefully a good one for him like season 11 was :) or better

So for the new theme let's do 'what we want to see in season 12'

12 in 24 :) Have fun!!

Before I go on my walk, I'll give Greg to the next person

First up is CazzBlade, I hope he has more scenes with the new characters

Next is Dizzney and yep, I too want to see LESS clothes :devil::drool: and emotional scenes and cases for Greg

And that makes LionsHeart the winner, first is some solo cases, that's one thing at the top of my wish list :thumbsup: and more of the Three MusketeersGreg, Nick, and Sara, plus Old Vegas stuff is always welcome :):) Congrats

I actually managed to get a good night sleep despite the heat and then when I woke up, I had Greg show up in my doorstep. My weekend is off to a good start.:D

The next theme is bare skin.:devil: 12 in about 24.

It's time to give Greg to the next person.

The runner-up is Sharp Nice view of his arm and neck

And that makes Dizzney the winner. A great view of his chest:drool: (if only thouse trouser were a little lower...:devil:) and this picture is just adorable.:luvlove: Congrats!

Well I got home from work and found this hottie. Such a nice visitor.

So the next theme is Greg with Sara or Eric with Jorja. 12 in 24 hours...

Aw thanks Dizzney :) Greg and I are enjoying America's Got Talent and I'm trying to finish up my paper

New theme is season 11 pics

12 in 24 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back