Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Yeah well I wasn't sure about the letter U but okay

Time to send Greg to Dizzney's, love to see a smile and a leather jacket :drool:

Last edited:

Maybe that's his natural color.:)
I wonder if we will ever know what his natural color is. I've thought the last couple of years it was his natural color since it was consistent with him having such short hair a lot of it. :lol:

There's an interview he did a few years ago (it's on youtube, can't remember the name of it..) where he has really dark brown hair and she asks him if that or the bleach blonde tips you see on CSI are closer to the real deal. He says the really dark brown hair is closer to his natural colour so I would assume he has quite dark hair..

There's an interview he did a few years ago (it's on youtube, can't remember the name of it..) where he has really dark brown hair and she asks him if that or the bleach blonde tips you see on CSI are closer to the real deal. He says the really dark brown hair is closer to his natural colour so I would assume he has quite dark hair..
Well that might have been back then but hair color can change over the years...it can lighten or darker. My hair got darker as I got older and my brother's got lighter as he got older. Plus being in the sun can lighten it too. Perhaps he is getting greys now (like me) and colored it darker due to that. :lol:

Now for Greg to move on...
CazzBlade, he is so serious here.

LionsHeart, this is a classic scene for Greg. I love it.

sharp, you win with this wonderful early profile picture of him. Congrats!

^ That's true, hair color does change

Greg and I wanted wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July! :)

Next theme are the colors red, white, or blue, or some combo of the 2 or all 3

12 in 24 :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back