Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for some great pics you guys! Had me smiling while I was trying to pick a favourite. And since three played I can post my two favourites from each of you :D

sharp, I love Dope Ass Warrior, makes me laugh every time I see it! I also love this scene which still makes me giggle. :lol:

gregfan
, his smile is so genuine! And it's nice to see Greg having fun on the job :D

bell_winner-bf.gif

Dizzney, I actually snorted when I saw this pic but I also looove Eric as 'a 'bum' Both are hilarious!! :lol:

Congrats Dizzney! Enjoy your Greg time!

And that's it from me for the next week and a half. My brother and his wife arrive on Thursday and I still have a ton of things to do to get ready. I'll be popping by to check out the pics but won't be playing until they've gone. So I'll see y'all when I see ya!! :lol:

I just wanted to say that, even though I can't play this too often as my shifts mean I'm not around much, I do love looking at the pictures you guys post. So fank yoooo! :)

Oh wow, what a lovely surprise I had when I came home.

Okay for the next theme, I want to see our Sharp Dressed Man. So give me some Eric/Greg all dressed up (suits and stuff). 12 in about 24.

I just wanted to say that, even though I can't play this too often as my shifts mean I'm not around much, I do love looking at the pictures you guys post. So fank yoooo! :)

I know how you feel!! Szmokin' is the first place I visit when I get online :D It always makes my day!

Great theme Dizzney! Man of all the times I wish I could play!! :lol:

gregfan, thanks! I certainly shall! Haven't seen my brother since 2008 when I went to Montreal to visit them. Can't wait!!

Thanks, Dizzney! It was lovely to get to work and find this gorgeous chap to help me through my day!

So because he's made me smile already this morning, how about some LOLGregs for the next theme? Any pics you like to illustrate O HAI! or KTHXBAI! Perhaps ORLY? SRSLY? Or even I CAN HAZ... :)

12 in about 22 (hope that's alright!)

Hi i haven't been on here for a while , i just wanted to say how much i love all the pictures of Eric :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back