Not open for further replies.
Awesome theme, sharp:)!

Grissom
Really cute expression
Ending Happy
Gum Drops
Great smile
Oh so cute

By the way, thanks for the Greg through the years caps, Dizzney!

:)

I think I own everyone an appology from messing things up and not noticing the win.:(

Don't know how you navigate the forums, but I've always use the "Go next unread post"-button. And when Egeria just edited her post instead of making a new one, it didn't appear again and so I kept on thinking that she hadn't had post the results yet.
Of course this is in no way Egeria's fault and don't ever think I feel that way. I should have just used my brain and realised "hey, you can't make doublepost before 24 hours have passed, so I should check if she's edited her post". But I can be pretty stupid sometimes, so it didn't come to my mind to do just that.

Don't know if anyone even bothers reading this, but once again I appologies to everyone and especially from Egeria for being a total idiot. I can assure you I've learned my lesson and won't be making the same mistake again, if and when I came back playing. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go sit in a corner to wallow in self-pity.:)

LionsHeart, there is no need to apologise!!

I was just thinking this morning that I really should have pm'd you to let you know about having to edit my post. I do that 'last unread' thing too so I'm not surprised my edit was missed.

For my part, if it happens again where I have to post a win by editing a previous post, I'll pm the winner too.

Please don't say you won't be back!! And don't feel badly either. These things happen and we're back on track now and so everything is good right? :thumbsup:

Sharp, lovely theme! I'll play as soon as I get a chance, but I'm gonna be late for work so I must dash!

Yay, I have time to post a set! No time to check for dupes though so if I have duped, then just enjoy the view!

Grissom
Road :drool:
Elbow
Grissom (again)
Gorgeous :adore:
Open mouth

well everyone liked the theme so I did good in choosing one :):)
my time is up :(:( but I was happy to have help with some errands today :) runners up

egeria with our boy gettin down and dirty :thumbsup:

SpasmTheCat, how can you not love the look

gregfan as you said, great smile

Dizzney, I love that pic

and the winner is AmericanHoney, I don't think he can get any more adorable and this one, oh wow :drool::drool: congrats :)

What a great surprise and just in time!! Thankfully he brought his flashlight in case these storms get severe. :adore:

How about we continue with the same type of theme in about 20 hours? I'm going out of town tomorrow night and I'm not sure how great my Internet connection will be after that.

H
O
T

C
S
I

Congrats AmericanHoney! Let's see what I can come up with for ya!

Handsome
Observing
Tarantula

Car
Serious
Intense

I'm taking a quick break from cleaning to post my second set. And I am happy to say that they are ALL brand spankin' new caps from me :D Enjoy!

Hot
Object (in hand)
Temporary

Catherine
Stokes
Instruments (of science)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back