Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm sorry, Dizzney... :(

If it helps, 'O HAI' is just 'Oh hi' (kind of like being caught doing something!); 'KTHXBAI' is 'Ok, thanks, bye'; 'ORLY?' is 'Oh, really?'; 'SRSLY' is 'seriously', and 'I CAN HAZ...?' can be anything at all, like egeria's car!

I'll have to skip this theme as I do not quite get it. Sorry but nice pics anyway.

Hi, lal:)!!
Me either, Dizzney.
Why do I suddenly feel very, very old:lol:?
:)ILOVEGREG:)

Last edited:
If I hadn't seen the LOLCats before I probably wouldn't have gotten it either :lol:. You can google that if you need help. Even seeing it I checked again just to make sure I was doing it right so I don't think I'll do another set. It was fun though. :lol:

Um, I'll really sorry, thought you guys would have heard of them as I know Eric likes the LOLCats, and ol' Doc Robbins was looking at them in 'Field Mice'...

American Honey and egeria - all of yours made me laugh sooo much, so thank you! And American Honey, it's your turn with our fave CSI now. :) Enjoy!

Well I've read them before but in all honesty, trying to write in that poor grammar is rather hard for me. :lol:

No need to say sorry, SpasmThatCat! I am sorry, because I personally suck at captions:lol:! (I have seen the kitties, and some of them are really very funny.)

:)

Well I've read them before but in all honesty, trying to write in that poor grammar is rather hard for me. :lol:

A few times I had to look at the Cats to see how I should spell something wrong. I'll also admit some I reread several times before I get them because of such bad grammar which kind of kills the funny factor. :lol: Some are funny though.

So...look who came home from the beach with me! It was a blast!

It took me a few hours to think of something for a theme. Everything I seem to come up with has been done recently so I came up with Funny Thought Bubbles. Let's see what Eric/Greg/OC is thinking about in the pictures! 12 in about 24!

Good morning ladies!!! I'm awake a bit early, probably from excitement! My brother and his wife arrive at 10.15am...that's less than four hours from now!
happysmile.gif
happysmile2.gif

I just wanted to say 'farewell for now' and I will be back online on the 1st July. I'll miss you and this thread!! It'll be strange not to check out Szmokin' every day as I normally do! :lol:

Take care!! Bye! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back