Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

I was not saying that to insult anyone. I was just simply wanting to post some pictures since there had not been many lately.

Toots said:
This is still the pic thread
I know. I'm not stupid and neither are the other posters so it wasn't necessary to remind us.
Actually the reminder was warrented as the conversation was headed to more about B. Spears and not the topic at hand. In no way did I see anyone being called stupid or insinuating it, but rather wanting to get back on topic.

As to the necessity of who can an cannot try to bring it back around, it would have been done by myself or Tally if we hadn't seen the poster try first.

But to cease any arguments on this from anyone, I will say it, lets move on from Brit and back on to the reason for the topic ES/GS Pictures.

Thank you. :)

Great Idea Destiny!! :)

THIS is one of my fave shots of Eric. He's so fine! (see banner)

Wojo, that is one of my favorite pics of eric I don't think I could pick a all around fave though. But I really like This one

I agree with Wojo's. I love that photo of him. Although overall I am partial to ones where he is smiling, especially this one...the "shy" smile

that is such a cute pic dizzney. he looks really young, and i love his smile. just wanna pinch his cheeks
god... i swear i'm a teenager. lol
love greggo, cutie pie

GSRfanatic25 said:
that is such a cute pic dizzney. he looks really young, and i love his smile. just wanna pinch his cheeks
god... i swear i'm a teenager. lol
love greggo, cutie pie

I know at times I feel like a teenager too when I talk about him, but I'm a couple years older than him. But I guess because I am a kid at heart. :p

actually, i said that, cause i am a teenager, but i felt like i was talking like an old lady. maybe i'm an old soul.
he's adorable, you're allowed to be teenagery about him!!

Hey, ya'll! I got two lil' images for ya.
Old Greggo1
Old Greggo2
He's such a cutie! Doesn't Eric have just the most perfect nose? Ah, I miss dear old Greggles; I mean *old* Lab Tech Greg. He's no fun anymore. Oh well, maybe things will heat up this season!

Well I still think Greg is fun. He does not have as many moments as he use to but again people grew up and change some.

I wonder how long it actually took for him to straighten his hair for this style since we know his hair has natural curl in it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back