Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

I think his hair looks the same color. Just maybe a bit more bleached out from the sun from it being summer. My hair is lighter right now too from being in the sun a lot.

I really like his hair now! It has a bit of the old Greg but is also more manture.

To be honest the bleechless hair looks so handsome. With the style of Dizzney id picture /cross between sanderslove pcture

I think his hair looks the same color. Just maybe a bit more bleached out from the sun from it being summer.

Well then, "more bleached out from the sun" would prove my observation that Eric's hair looks a bit lighter as I originally said, wouldn't it? ;)

I definitely prefer the blond Eric. He's very fair skinned and yummy looking.

Toots said:
I think his hair looks the same color. Just maybe a bit more bleached out from the sun from it being summer.

Well then, "more bleached out from the sun" would prove my observation that Eric's hair looks a bit lighter as I originally said, wouldn't it? ;)

I definitely prefer the blond Eric. He's very fair skinned and yummy looking.

I don't mind him as a blonde as long as he doesn't go back to THIS again. (I just like to point out that I have the exact same ring! Cool!)

Yes, the short clipped hair on the side is not a flattering look for Eric; makes his ears stick out more.

I do not think his ears stick out. I've seen other actors who really have ears that stick out.

churchmouse said:
It gives you something to nibble on. :)
oooo, get that image out of my head
now i won't be able to concentrate all night
i know my name says gsr, but greg is damn cute...

but, his ears dont' stick out that much

*skips off to fantasize about nibbling on greggo's ears*

:)

miko said:
been away a while because of my illness... but nice to see Eric is still here with you :)
took me a long time to read all of your posts since i left in march you know. Big discussions and great pics of Eric too. It took me a long time but it was good times :D

some personal pics can be seen if the view of it isn't that too personal or nasty i suppose

so don't know if you would like those ones :confused:

making fun of himself
just after - 2006
with chad 2006
echopark 2006
shy hands

Hello everybody,
really awesome pics you posted... anyhow, I have a question. I tried these out, but the one "With Chad 2006" and "Echopark" don't work out... are these links correct or are there alternates?
Thx,
Kyra

yeah it said i had to sign in to yahoo
and was eric smoking in the second one? it looks like a cigarette in his hand but i can't tell.
just curious

Logging in doesn't help... :( I'm just curious to see the other ones. Miko, maybe you saved them somewhere?
And yeah, it's a cigarette...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back