Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

So many nice pics of him! Thanks for sharing! Always brightens my day to stop in here! :)

Man, Eric really looks wasted, but really handsome in those pictures. Thanks for posting them miko.

And I've said it before too...Eric has got a perfect nose. Cosmetic surgeons should put a picture of his nose in their books for customers to look at for consideration.

As season 7 just started yesterday with BtK 1 & 2 I've been in the mood to look in another time.

Greg looked so damn hot and good! *yay*
Can't wait for the next eppy.*wants it right now*

Some old school memorable Greg :D

I wanted to post some pics from yesterday's eppys but I can't find the pics now. Oo
I'll post them later.

Yes..his nose...we already discussed this topic...but it's always a very nice topic! :lol:

Omg Sanderslove, I've just watched Pricella Quenn of the deserts, and hmmm how handsome would Eric be dressed up as a drag queen??

Damn what an image.

*snickers* I really, really LOVE that episode. If only for that scene. It made my entire year that season. :p

I'll be back tomorrow/today to with more pics. Count on it!

Ok I need to hang my head in shame b/c I ABSOLUTELY LOVE and ADORE Greg,& this is the first time in this thread!!! But I have a pic. for you all!!! I've used this for an avatar so its been tweaked slighty (what you see is a bigger version) Enjoy! Eric~ So Yummy!

Lift your head, your here now and that's all that matters!! Very nice pic!

i don't know who said it before, it might now have been on here, but he's got a great (straight) nose!!
soo cute, great pics yurek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back