Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

I wonder if Eric went to the MTV Video Music Awards tonight? It's taking place in Las Vegas so I would guess he'd be in the thick of it.

If he's there, I hope we'll get to see pictures of him. :cool:

i was wondering if any of them were there, the actors that is. shouldn't they be in vegas around this time, filming and such? wouldn't it be cool if they did a case around the awards or something?
i'd love to see pics of him there, or at one of the parties!!

Yes, I would too, GSRfanatic25. And if he is there, I hope he didn't wear that goofy hat.

I kind of doubt they were there. The awards show was horrible too.

Loved the way Britney bombed big time, cant stand that skank!

It would have been cooll if Eric was there!

Wojo said:
Loved the way Britney bombed big time, cant stand that skank!

It would have been cooll if Eric was there!

Same here. She totally bomded. I don't like her at all! She could of aleast tried to do better.

It would of been awesome if Eric was there.

I actually felt pity for Britney. True, she's a skank, but the skankiest was by far Sarah Silverstein and her gross, cruel jokes about Britney. I'm no Britney fan, but that was uncalled for. Can you just imagine how Britney feels about all the bad reviews that she got? I have to admit that I kept thinking that her wig or extensions would fall off of her. She just walked through her act, not trying at all. Also, except for a little bit of of a gut (a very little bit), she looks like she's in better shape than 95% of the women in this country.

Sorry, I didn't mean to take up space about last night's MTV awards show. I just had to get it off my chest. If anyone finds out if Eric was there, it would be sweeeeet to see a picture of him. I also wouldn't mind hearing what he thought about not only Britney's sleepwalking musical number, but also the fight between those two low-lifes Kid Rock and that other dude...can't remember his name...Pam Anderson's ex.

Toots said:
I actually felt pity for Britney. True, she's a skank, but the skankiest was by far Sarah Silverstein and her gross, cruel jokes about Britney. I'm no Britney fan, but that was uncalled for. Can you just imagine how Britney feels about all the bad reviews that she got? I have to admit that I kept thinking that her wig or extensions would fall off of her. She just walked through her act, not trying at all. Also, except for a little bit of of a gut (a very little bit), she looks like she's in better shape than 95% of the women in this country.

Sorry, I didn't mean to take up space about last night's MTV awards show. I just had to get it off my chest. If anyone finds out if Eric was there, it would be sweeeeet to see a picture of him. I also wouldn't mind hearing what he thought about not only Britney's sleepwalking musical number, but also the fight between those two low-lifes Kid Rock and that other dude...can't remember his name...Pam Anderson's ex.

T really was thinking Britney was going to come out & kick Sara Silverman's a$$! Thats what I would of done if I was her Those things Sara said where just cold.
You are talking about Tommy Lee & Kid Rock how they got into a fight and had to leave.

btw, Eric wasn't there. :(

Hmmmm, Greg's smile always puts a smile on my face too!

I rewatched No Humans Involved last night.
I forgot how cute Greg is in that episode!

He inspired me to wear a blazer to work today, despite the questionable weather.

Just thought I'd share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back