Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

Awesome caps as always Wojo!! Awwwwwww I can't believe how beat up poor Greggy looks!! :( :( :( I would have done the same as Sara and been right at his side!

Btw would it be strange to say that he looks extremely hot in that "He's in trouble now!" pic...?

NO of course not he looks extremely hot in that pic!!

I agree, he has such a sexy/intense look in those amazing eyes! It one of my favorite captures.

*raises hand* I was crying like a baby too!! I had to e-hold sherlockanne's hand! ;) At one point I was so upset that I had a hard time breathing for like 2 seconds. :eek: It was bad.

Hi! I'm new and I just dropped in to say POOR, POOR GREGGO! :( :( He looks so helpless and...oh, it's just so sad! And I gotta wait until, January...or sometime like that to see it. Those pictures...oh, it's just so *faints*

*mumble mumble* I didn't cry much last night, but I sure did when I watched the scene between Sara and Greg tonight! (It was a bucket, basically.) I was about ready to smack my aunt when she said Greg was a *pussy* last night when he was in the hospital talking to Grissom. Too bad she about 30-something years older than me. And I didn't know it until she told me that the bump on his nose meant it was broken. :( (I've never had a broken nose, how would I know?) But seeing him all bandaged up and everything made me even sadder. *hopes that was make-up and not real*

Thanks for posting the screencaps, Wojo. (Once I find the backslash this can be posted...)

Wojo said:
If you have not seen this episode, you are in for a shock! You've been warned.(that's me being dramatic).
Thank you for the warning. You're actually not being dramatic at all. I haven't seen the episode and really, I was shocked! :eek: Omg all the blood! Poor Greggo!!!!! :( I had to close the IE window as soon as I saw the pic cuz it was just too painful... I wonder how more painful it'd be watching the actual episode...

Thank you for posting the caps.

*winces and cringes at the pictures* My god. It's just so... wow. And I have to wait until next year to see it. I'll have to prepare myself mentally for it all. Watch a few clips as they appear...

Thank you for the pictures, Wojo. Thank you.

I'm just so shocked how anyone could do that to Greg! :( He's such a sweet man. But from those pictures, you can see everyone, especially Sara, cares a lot about him.

You all are welcome. It's tough to see Greg hurt.

Yeah, it is! Sorry I never said thanks for the pictures before Wojo!
I'll say it now.
Thank you!

sandersidle said:
*raises hand* I was crying like a baby too!! I had to e-hold sherlockanne's hand! ;) At one point I was so upset that I had a hard time breathing for like 2 seconds. :eek: It was bad.

Thank you for the e-hold, I needed it!! :)

Omg I watched the episode again with my parents and it was just as bad the second time!! During all the Greg parts I was sitting at the bottom of their bed squealing!! Greg/Eric is amazing...

I was just rewatching the epi and i still cried. He seemed so happy about the trial, then being primary. I love the fact that even though he was so badly beaten he still anylized the scene, a true CSI. My english class is going to be watching scenes from the epi on monday, and I'm really worried that i'm going to tear up. well at least my best CSI friend is going to sitting next to me.

And agian, GREG IS MY HERO!!!

I'm not even sure how many times I've re-watched it. The scene with him & Sara still brings tears to my eyes.

"I'm here for you, Greg." Touching. :( :(

I made a new avatar from the episode...you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back