Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

Well, in order to see his teeth he has to smile. :p
Ho-hum. I'm tired... I woke up last night and actually thought I saw Eric's face in my covers! I had to shift and make them change position so it wouldn't scare me again. (Full story in some thread... I'm searching myself!

I will have screen shots from FannySmackin up tomorrow...so stay tuned. Awesome episode.

AMEN to that. Im still in shock....im totally drained emotionally. And my head hurts from crying. :( Eric is a truly talented actor. Cant wait to see those screen caps Wojo! :)

Same here!!! I can't wait to see the caps!! Tonight's episode was just indescribable... *Hurriedly zips lip for spoilers* :p

i do now 'cause i didn't saw it :( I NEED CAPS!!!

I was crying my eyes out!!!! He is my hero!!!
Even all bruised he is still gorgous.

I didn't want to watch...
118.gif
I was scared for him. I kept thinking no not the face.. :(
cry_smile.gif

WOW.... I kept screaming at the TV "LEGGO MY GREGGO!!!" ahahahah... Wojo, can't wait for the pics :) Thanks!

Watching it was bad enough, but the caps, there just aren't any words to describe. That beating went on so long, the blood was bad, but the bruises were even worse. I didn't cry, no, upset, yes but I was more on the pissed off side.

After saving Stanley's life and getting the hell beat out of him, all Greg was worried about was his mom. Who else cried?

*jumps into laptop to hug greg* I'm so going to cry when I watch that episode, I hope no one is here when I watch it or they will all laugh at me :( :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back