Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

Still Gorgeous :):

Greg

***EDITED for way oversized image. Please note that images are restricted to 400 x 400. Please allow me to direct your attention to this Forum's Help Guide.. thread regarding this sort of useful information. Thank you.***

Ok, I have been trying to find out what episode this scene is from, but I cant so maybe someone can help.

I dont really know much about it, but Greg is still in the lab, and hes working on something when Warrick and Nick walk in and I think they start mamking fun of him for some reason. But its the way he looks up when they come in. Its so hot... yeah.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

It is from Room Service, Season 6 when they are saying, "Is Greg back in the lab, or out in the field, we have a lab on wheels.." that, and Greg says he's doing a one time favor for Ecklie, and when asked if he's getting paid for it, he says he's taking one for the team.

That's one of my favorite Greg moments.

**Sorry, I missed the part of where you wrote that he was still in the lab..so this probably isn't it.

Oh no, that is probably what had me so lost. I just saw the clips in fanvids and I hadnt seen it, or didn't remember it and I just figured that he was still in the lab.. Thanks so much!

That part of the episode sounded so funny, I can't wait for Season six to come out on dvd.

I just got the clip from omaetoy.net. Love it. Nicks line is so cute. And then Eric just looks hot. I mean, he always does.. but wow!

I loved that flat bleached blond look (like in Iced & GD). the second pic is hot not to mention huge!!

Yeah, I know.
Hey, Wojo, I'll be sending you a message in a few regarding some Eric pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back