Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

I'm still in the single digits for watching it, but not by much, that's all I'll say. :), but that scene with Sara, it does kill me, and it's not only because she's tender with him, it's also because even with everything going on around him, he was still laying there all by himself. *whimper*

And I think that scene of him and Grissom in the hospital is burned into my memory now, please, Greg talking about his mom, trying not to cry, it really just gets to me.

Eric was just so wonderful.

Greg is a HERO!

sandersidle said:
*raises hand* I was crying like a baby too!! I had to e-hold sherlockanne's hand! ;) At one point I was so upset that I had a hard time breathing for like 2 seconds. :eek: It was bad.

I did want to cry, too. But I was watching with my sis, so no tear!

I was gonna make a banner look exactly like yours, same cap and same words. But I saw your banner first, so I think I have to come up with another idea later. :)

MrsGregHSanders said:
I was just rewatching the epi and i still cried. He seemed so happy about the trial, then being primary. I love the fact that even though he was so badly beaten he still anylized the scene, a true CSI. My english class is going to be watching scenes from the epi on monday, and I'm really worried that i'm going to tear up. well at least my best CSI friend is going to sitting next to me.

you're watching it in english?????!!! you're so lucky....the closest we've got to csi in english is bloody animal farm

Wojo said:
I'm not even sure how many times I've re-watched it. The scene with him & Sara still brings tears to my eyes.

"I'm here for you, Greg." Touching. :( :(

I made a new avatar from the episode...you like?

I LOVE your new avatar!! I still think he is so hot in that pic... :devil: I found a bunch of new screencaps from the ep so I'm definitely makin' a new banner and av... :D

I made some caps, hopefully I can make at least one good one out of them, especially when he's in that suit.

Lol, see I make music videos out of the clips. i don't think im allowd to post the link, so i wont. but i started crying while making it because the song alone makes me cry and then those clips.. gah.. lol but anyways. yeah, i cant make av and banners. dont have the programs yet. so i stick with the vids which i like doing so its all good. anyways, i cant wait to see all of your creations!

Oh my gosh, it seems like everyone has an avi from 'Fannysmackin''!! (Mine's from 'Toe Tags', but I feel like changing it again!) So I'm gonna be working on one from 'Fannysmackin'' while working on my banner.

For anyone that doesn't know, but I bet everyone here knows, you can watch all the season 7 episodes online for free.

Here's a cool pic. for you all of Eric, at a "Cooking School" back in May in L.A., sitting down at the table with WP and his wife, and next to him Jorja, and across the table Marg & her hubby!!! so how cool is that, they "hang" out together off the set!!!!
clap.gif

COOKING SCHOOL

Yeah, I've seen that, like one big family. I do also know that Eric is best friends with George and Jorja off set.

They all look like they are having a great time with their significant others. I think that Eric needs a girlfriend/wife, and I'm perfectly willing to take on that role!!!! :D :D :D

I found this picture. It's and oldie but a goodie:

Greg

***EDITED for way oversized image. Please note that images are retsricted to 400 x 400. Thank you.***

Okay, I actually think I remember what scene that is from, that's when he's asking Warrick about college football, saying it's a big time of year for him (Warrick and betting).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back