Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

*lurks in* Omg..Eric and that girl...doing the dirty. Bwahaha! *blushes* That was very unexpected. His face looked hilarious. :lol:

ETA: Little Athens sure doesn't look like a movie for the kids to see. :lol:

i DO agree yes ;)
i never saw Little Athens so i was also quite surprised and after it really makes me laugh because of Eric's face !! :lol: :lol: God yes, his face is hilarious ! :D :lol: :D

Haha, i love the warning you put next to the Little Athens link :lol: *giggles thinking about that scene*

don't mock me ;)
it's better like this i find, don't want nobody to say "Miko is a naughty french girl" ha ha :)
in fact, it's Eric and i really wonder how it was to do this scene surrounded by all the cameraman and staff ! ha ha

Ahaha... he looks so... bored. XDD Helloo indeed. *snorfles*

I didn't finish watching them. I had to do my map for HWC World Geography. (My mom caught me on this site.)

Good lord the Little Athens trailer...not my kind of movie but Eric's scene WOW. I will get this movie just to see him in action!! :devil:

I agree that he looked a little bored which is surprising when you consider what was happening.

*gasps for air* oh-my-goodness. :devil: That trailer just sent my mind tumbling down into the gutter.... lol Wojo I'm with ya on that one. I'll see the movie just to see the scenes hes in. :devil:

"Helloo?"-that was just hot.

"Woah...slow down there, buddy."- :lol:

Hahaha, I already wanted to see Little Athens, but woah. Okay now I NEED to see it. Hahaha.
Thanks Miko.

I saw that a while back.. but at first.. I was just in awe. And then shocked.. it was.. haha wierd. And then I told me friend and she had to see and yeah, he looked VERY bored. But that didn't suprise me as much as her bored look. Man.. if that was me.. I would not be bored. ;) :devil:

Hahahaha. Little Athens...:devil: I'll never look at innecent Greggo the same way now!!! :lol: His face is priceless!!!! Thanks Miko.

Oh hunny, I stopped looking at him as innocent Greggo after the (s)aint video... ha.. but i still love him.

*Whistles* Bad boy Eric... :devil: I love how he says "hello"... :lol:

Aww I love that "True Vinyl" music video! I was just looking at all the other Greg/Eric videos... Ahh it's been so long since I've really had a good fix of Greggo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back