Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

Wojo said:
I have another pic of Eric as a child. It can be found at Eric Szmanda web.

8e55.jpg

I didn't put that one up because no one asked for it. Everybody was asking for the one from my avi. :lol: And besides that, I kinda think that pic doesn't even look like him. I always think it looks like one of his brothers or something. Even my mom said it looks like one of his brothers, even though we've never seen his brothers.

I love the family pictures on the wall :lol: on that bottom pic

Wojo said:
OKay, I disagree though. It looks exactly like him.his eyes, his smile. I believe it's him. And I have seen his brothers. In fact I have photos of them.

Eric (with black hair!) and younger brother

Eric, Dad, and older brother

OKay he and his younger brother so look simular, but I was told a childhood friend of Eric's posted both pics from his child hood. I believe it's him.

How old is his younger brother? 'Cause he looks really young.

And which one is which?! Which is Rob and which is Brett?

I wish we had a pic of Eric's mom so we could see who he looks more like, because he looks nothing like his father.

I'm not sure which is which or how old they are. Eric looks really young too like a teenager. But I think Brett is the older one. I could be wrong. Yeah I wish we had a pic of his mom too. He has his father's smile though.

Yeah. He does.

I can see that he doesn't look like his dad, so he probably looks like his mom.

oh so hot. and those pics are deffinately him.. i have no doupt. its his eyes exactly. his eyes are so unique. i love them!!

that's right, he doesn't like his dad

rob szmanda in 2003
He used to be in the Wrestling team and also won the 'truck pull' in 2003 in the Strongman Competition at the University of Wisconsin. He still works in 2006 for the Wrestling School. A big lover of sports :cool:

Brett, him, won in 1999 or 2000 the Wrestling record for Mukwonago. And he played rugby at the University.

Wow Miko whaer do you find these pics? That's wild, he looks so different from the pic I posted. Guess cuz he's so young.

btw - happy birthday Danique

oh yeah.. he has definately got a little more buffed. I loved how he looked before, but this is just making everything that much better. And when I thought it couldnt get any better... Wow, he is always amazing me.. :)

How can you tell he has gotten more buff? I can only see pictures of his head in the ads. No matter what though, he looks great!

Just popping in to add myself to the Greg lovers funtimes.

*hugs her boy* Oh, he's awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back