Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

No, Ive had enough of wet Greg - No wait what am I saying? Of course I want more of that!!! Who wouldn't.

I think Greg should shower with Nick this time (two hot wet guys for the price of one) :devil:

What a wonderful idea, Wojo! Then I could get both my Nick and Greg fixes at one time. I wonder if Greg will see everything ( :devil: ) or will he be a gentleman like with Sara?

I don't care who is with him because I will not even notice them. If Greg/Eric has anything like that going on in the episode, that is all I will be looking at. And then, when its over, I'll rewind it, watch it again, rewind it... you get the idea.

lol eszmanda_luver I'm the same way :D :D

Ohhhh Greggo :) :)

Hey it's NIck how could Greg (or anybody) not look? I bet Nick will be looking back too!!

Greg: "Nick when we were in the shower, I saw everything."

Nick: "Yeah, me too!" :lol: :lol:

No offence, but I wouldn't have to look. Especially if Greg was there. Eyes would be on him. I like Nick and all.. but only as a person.. he doesn't really tickle my fancy. Which is why I am here, and not the Nick thread. My love is all for Greg.

I'd just be staring at Greg... eyes and mouth open like a tree frog. :lol: The other person would be there to make it more interesting. :p

Don't know what I was thinking. No one is hotter than Greg. I've been spending a lot of time in the Nick & Greg slash thread and lost my bearings. Nick is cute but he's not my type otherwise I wouldn't be here either.

Psha! Nobody is hotter than Greg/Eric. :lol: I've been spending a lot of time in the Ryan/Jon thread in CSI: Miami, and I say he comes in a clipping second place. :eek: *drool*

Off-topic
What if there is actually someone in the world named No one/Nobody?

Hhaa, the only threads I ever go in really... is this one, the picture thread, and the spoiler thread. I occasionally go over to the fanfiction land, but not really anymore..

And.. lol that was like the most random thing ever!! But I have no clue.

I go to this forum, the CSI: Miami forum, the shipper forum, and the fanfic forum. And that's about it.

And if I see anything with the name Greg, whether it be CSI: related or not, you know what happens to me?

*SQUEE* :lol:

Unlike you guys, I can't pick between Greg and Nick. That's why I divide my time here between their threads. They are both my favorite characters for different reasons.

I visit quite a few threads, the Greg/Eric discussion thread, Fort for Nick & Greg, photo manips, and the spoiler thread. So anyway this is one of my fave pics. Such a handsome man, a beautiful smile and a beautiful pair of eyes! :D

kk-bb6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back