Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

thanks for the drool buckets I really needed them!! Great pics always loved those shots. He looks so amazingly sexy. :D

I think Eric looks really smart in the second one. He kinda looks like a corporate executive or something. :lol: :lol:

gone a few days and waouhhh so much pics :)

Wojo, been a long time since you've answered me ( sorry :() after i posted the pics and link to the csi dinner made at Eric's home.. ooooh yes dear, i can understand why your friends love the pic with Eric & Dax cuddling :D it's a so adorable view, full of tender in fact :)

er, please, i was trying to put events and dates to all the pics i have but i have big doubts concerning those 3 ones !!
i really need some help from you to tell me when and where those pics have been taken... please

when and when was it 1

when and where was it 2

when and where was it 3

szmandatogoholic said:
I go to this forum, the CSI: Miami forum, the shipper forum, and the fanfic forum. And that's about it.

And if I see anything with the name Greg, whether it be CSI: related or not, you know what happens to me?

*SQUEE* :lol:

Lol same here!!! When I first joined, this thread and the discussion one for Greg/Eric were the only ones I ever posted/went on! My first post was on the discussion thread, and my first topic I ever made was the recent "Leggo Our Greggo" thread... :D Now I do go on the Fan Art forums cause I recently discovered that I love making icons and stuff... And I pop in the Danny/Carmine thread once and a while... :D But I will always be true to this thread! :)

Btw Miko, I'm not sure about the first two pics, but I know the last one is from this year's People's Choice Awards! (Eric looks ADORABLE in that one! :))

Miko I don't know about the first two but the 3rd one (Which I've never seen before) was from the Peoples choice awards last year.

I love the pictures! And thanks for the drool bucket szmandatogoholic. Um, I donno where the first two are from, but yeah the third one is from the Peoples Choice Awards.

mmmmmmmm.....VERY NICE :) :)... I need more than one drool bucket!!!! Hahah

thanks for your precious help Wojo, Hollie, Sherlockanne for the "where when" on pic 3 :D

i think the pic 1 is around 2002, Eric's hair was like that when the crew was in Brazil but i'm not sure :confused:

for the pic 2 with gary & jorja, it's certainly from one of your broadcasts, but i have no idea of what kind of broadcast it can be as i don't know any of foreign & american tv shows :(

I can't see the first two.

I can only see the last one, and it says that it's from the People's Choice Awards.

This is the photo of Eric from the cover of TV guide. I doctored it up a bit took the other unimportant guys from the pic and here ya go!

Hot CSI Guy :D

*uses the personalized drool buckets*

Man, is that guy is hotttt!! I am glad they had him on the cover. Y'all should've seen me when I saw it at the store... I was school supply shopping with my dad! *squee central*

thanks :) well, i give up to find where and when were the 2 first pics !

for those like me living abroad who could'nt see Little Athens and True vinyl, enjoy seeing those little videos

ps = wait a few seconds for loading ;)

***EDITED for linking to inappropriate material. Please be mindul of the adult content rules of this Board. Thank you.***

true vinyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back