Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

Wojo said:
I can imagie Dax's tail wagging like mad as Eric whispers sweet nothings into his ear.

"Such a good doggie, such a good boy"

I have no idea why, but his made me laugh.

I bring great joy IN MY SIGGY. :p I always go "Awww" when I see it.

*falls off my chair from staring at the screen too much*

Stace_xox Hi, per the rules of the board, you can have either a Banner or text but not both, we ask that you please adapt your signature.

Also please take note that you have up to 24 hrs to edit your post if you want to add in anything, double posting isn't really allowed.

For more information, we ask that folks take a look in the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum. Thank you. :)

szmanadatogoholic i love your siggy! He was sucha an adorable kid! Hell, he's still adorable!! :D :D

I know! Everytime I see it I go "Awwww!!" He is sooo adorable.

Oh wait, he's always adorable. :p

I'm still learning my way around this board, so if I happen to do anything wrong, please don't hesitate to PM me ;)

know Wojo already saw it.. but damn, Eric is so... so... adorable on this pic :)

season 7

szmandatogoholic officially has the most adorable banner ever. So cute <3

I have quite a few avatars [91 to be exact] if you'd all like to see them. I'm trying to get them all onto my photobucket, but it's prooving to not be so easy. I was thinking about trying LJ, but I'm not really good with that site. If anyone is willing to give their time and help a comfused girl, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, I can just stick with photobucket.

Oh, and I've kinda just started posting here. I've been lurking for a while and just felt the need to say something about that uh-dorable siggy of szmandatogoholic's. ^__^

I had a friend make it on another site. I had it made specifically for this site. :p (I love it. It's so ADORABLE!!! *squee*)

I also have another one, but I'm not gonna change it yet. (I may not ever change it...)

Hehe I agree. Eric looks so much like he did when he was little. Especially those adorable/sexy/get-lost-in eyes!!

eszmanda_luver

Hehe I agree. Eric looks so much like he did when he was little. Especially those adorable/sexy/get-lost-in eyes!!

They're like half-dollars!! I mean, they're so frickin' BIG!! If I ever have a boyfriend (because I'm a hopeless romantic), I want one whose eyes are as big as his. Puppy dog eyes for life, man!!

Gregs_babe

Hi I'm new here. I saw this board and just had to add a few pics. This is one of my favorite pictures of him! "can I have your shoes Eric?"

I love skaters' shoes. So comfortable. Better than Converses. And they fit his style so greatly.

Hey, just want to interrupt for a moment to ask a question. Is there anyone besides me who wants to see more of this? Wet Greggo is always good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back