Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

We saw Greg not once but twice in the new video :eek:

:hugegrin: YAY!! :hugegrin:

And Eric Szmanda Web still isn't working :(:confused:

2. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

And those scenes lasted about 2 seconds.:shifty: But at least he was looking really hot. :drool: I swear, that man get's better looking every year.

I read from their twitter page, that somebody has hacked the web site. :( But they are working with it, so let's hope it'll be fixed soon.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I had noticed it wasn't working, too bad some evil person had to mess with it.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hackers suck! Those people need to get lives!

Eric is definitely aging well!

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Has anyone seen that commercial where there's a boy asking if he can have ice cream and the guy says no, its just for new people? Then another little boy comes in and the guy gives him chocolate ice cream. Well, the boy eating ice cream, for some reason he makes me think of Eric/Greg. He looks like a little version of him to me lol. I don't know why, maybe I'm obsessed or something, but I can't help but think of him when I see that commercial. If CSI (or a movie for that matter) had to show a flashback with Eric's character as a little boy, they should get the one from that commercial. The kid looks like he's no more than seven. Anyone seen this commercial? Am I just seeing things or does anyone else think this too?

6. sharp52092

I agree 100% on both of those :thumbsup:

Oh I've seen that commercial, what's the company behind it, an insurance company maybe, I've never really paid that close attention to it but now I will :lol:

ETA: Found it!!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  7. GregNickRyanFan

Yep, that's it. :)

8. sharp52092

The kid does look a little like Eric, he would work as a young Greg/OC if a flashback ever happened :)

9. GregNickRyanFan

I'm glad it's not just me. I was worried that I was losing it there for a minute LOL.

10. Dizzney

You know, it sucks to be a Greg/Eric fan. Dang everyone else gets their picture in the spoilers pic thread but no Eric anywhere. We hardly ever get to see our guy. :(

11. sharp52092

I'm not gonna be shocked if he's barely on this season

Really if we start taking bets about what this season will be like for Greg I'd bet it will be season 9 2.0 for him, now I hope I'm wrong, there are times I love to be wrong, like I wish I had been wrong about the finale being Raskell centered, but was I? Unfortnately nope :(

12. GregNickRyanFan

There's only been one pic of Eric and one of Elisabeth in the spoiler thread. Although Elisabeth's looked like it was from a dressing room or something. I don't think pics in the pic thread had that much indication on how much someone's gonna be in an episode. Most of those pics haven't been episode oriented, just behind the scenes stuff. I'm not gonna worry yet. I don't think I've seen any pics in the pic thread of Doc, Brass or Hodges yet. Well, there might have been one of Paul in that same photoshoot Eric's pic was in, but I think that was it.

13. Dizzney

Yeah but Elisabeth is new so I don't expect to see tons of her yet. Eric, he's been on the show since the start and yet he is hardly featured in pictures. Personally I am just annoyed with the publicity people for CBS and CSI.

14. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Yes, I am annoyed with them too. It's like they forget all about him. All the other lead characters who have been there from the beginning are featured front and center in promos but not Greg.

I noticed the same thing on the DVD seasons they release. The season 10 box has Laurence, Marg and George but no Greg; they would be the 4 leads in my opinion. Let's see if he makes it to the season 11 box cover.

15. sharp52092

He didn't, it's just LF, Marg, and George on the front :(

I hope unlike Nick, Greg wishes he could go back and change things like helping and defending Ray in Cello and Goodbye and In A Dark Dark House

Or are they going to do that? :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.