Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Hopefully yeah it will be a great season for Greg but I'm not investing any hope in that just yet ;) Maybe IF we get some spoilers and spoiler pics...yeah right :rolleyes:

Hey don't forget welder Greg :devil::drool:

I didn't catch the Ray and Greg part, but my mom brought groceries home so I missed some parts

And then Greg wacks those guys with a board :thumbsup:

His hair = YUM! :p

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved him taking out those bad guys with the board. That was awesome!

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was watching it in bed and was tired, after Greg hit those guys with the board I shut off the tv and went to bed. I just wanted to see Greg. This new time slot is going to be hard on me, I normally go to bed after CSI when it used to be on, since I get up early for work.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah, it seems DLA has a bromance crush on George since he mostly seems to share pics with GE in them. He hardly has any of Eric. :( So we have to depend on just regular spoiler pics to have him in them.

5. sharp52092

Yes I've noticed that, there are two new writers on board, maybe they'll take pics of such of Eric like DLA does for George :)

And Liz Devine is back too, she's written some good stuff for Greg- Lost and Found, Early Rollout, Table Stakes, etc

6. Dizzney

Yeah those are older good Greg episodes, hopefully she can bring the old life back into Greg.

7. cinar12x

cinar12x Victim

[removed spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
  8. Dizzney

I hope Eric had a great birthday. I've often wondered if he is not in the season opener that much because it is filmed around his birthday and maybe he asks not to be working so much during it. Who knows...just a thought.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Could be. My brother always takes off work on his birthday if it falls on a weekday.

10. Dizzney

I always take my birthday off the last few years too. I can't stand working on my birthday, since my job can get brutal at times and I don't want to deal with that on my birthday.

11. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Well there is a reason why DLA posts pics with George in them... they are buddies ;)

Guess Eric is not hanging out too much with them.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I always take my birthday off too (although this yr I couldn't). Who knows maybe Eric feels the same way about working on his birthday.

13. Dizzney

Well I personally think DLA sounds like a jerk most of the time in his tweets and stuff. I know I wouldn't hang out with him. I only follow him for CSI spoilers.

Vegas is really hot right now, so maybe it is better for Eric not to be there. :lol:

14. StarGazer

StarGazer Civilian

He probably was working, he's just not needed for the Vegas shots. Not unless he is such a big star now that he's had it written in his contract that he has his day of birth off! :guffaw:

15. sharp52092

I'd love to write that contract up :lol: could even make a hilarious fanfic or something

Must haves: decent screentime, at least one episode or storyline, emotional scenes, scenes with the new characters, and a real solo case

Hopefully no episodes like Unleashed where he wasn't there and none like Pool Shark where literally if you blinked you missed him :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.