Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well IMO Pool Shark was a complete waste of airtime, so I am glad he wasn't in it much so I never have to watch it again.

2. biletci23

biletci23 Victim

[removed spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
  3. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like that. He talks about smoking weed more than than he talks about his kid, and he sounds like a complete idiot trying to be a gangsta. I've nearly taken him off my friends list quite a few times.

Maybe the weed explains why Pool Shark was so awfully ridiculous?

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I know, he is always trying to sound like such a big shot. And maybe the weed does explain some of his episodes. Plus a lot of his taste in music sucks...not all but a lot of it.

Yep, hopefully there are none of those stinker episodes that we had last season with little to no Greg, unless it is truly Eric's choice, which we really wouldn't know.

A spoiler that I just read gives me hope we might see more of our spirited Greg back.

5. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

To be honest I generally find his episodes some of the weakest anyway. Saying that, there's the odd good couple of episodes particularly when he's teamed up with David Rambo. I still maintain that Fannysmackin' and Lover's Lanes must have been flukes though! :lol:

I just hope we continue to see some of that vibe back from Greg we got in the earlier seasons. Seasons 10 and 11 saw that spark begin to return so I'm hoping they can continue to build upon it.

Surprisingly, I thought Unleashed was a pretty good episode, despite missing quite a few characters, I definitely think Nick / Doc Robbins case was excellent in so many ways, it's a shame it was the B-case. Pool Shark on the other hand, was excrement. :p

6. StarGazer

StarGazer Civilian

You know what I don't understand, is how he has managed to land himself a job such as writing. From the things he posts, his grammar and English is awful!

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Personally, I'd take Pool Shark over the 200th episode (what was that called, something about a Mask?) any day. As strange as Pool Shark was, the 200th ep bored me way more LOL.

8. Dizzney

Well true, but we were mostly talking about DLA episodes I believe and he didn't do Mascara.

Yeah his grammar his horrible, although I think he tweets like that because he thinks it makes him sound "gangsta". :rolleyes:

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Season 10 Greg was starting to come back to normal self, though I think it maybe have to do with him not doing Archie's job, but there were some episodes where he was just down like World's End and Field Mice he just wasn't himself

As for DR I'm hoping since V got cancelled he'll return to CSI :angel:

I liked the B case too :) if Greg had been he could have told some stories about getting bullied in high school since he played chess and probably got heck for it, or I would have loved to see him work the A case, he and LH could of had scenes together and he could of added humor to the scenes at the mansion with the human pets, those scenes needed humor, Sara being annoyed was a little funny and Ray *cricket chirps*

Oh me too! :thumbsup:

The writers must have been on weed when that ep was written

Yeah if Eric asked for an ep off or something then tell us ptb, if not then DON'T treat him like crap like you did in season 9

I hope so :angel:

10. GregNickRyanFan

I've been thinking about Ted joining the cast and all... and I really think he and Eric will play off each other really well. That is, if the writers give them decent screentime together as opposed to how Greg hardly ever interacted with Ray. I still say Greg and Ray felt like virtual strangers to each other... to me anyway LOL.

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Oh I think so too on Eric and Dan, both have a good sense of humor

As for Ray and Greg, strangers would fit their not much a relationship, I'm not sure if Ray even liked Greg but anyways

12. Dizzney

Who's Dan? :lol: I think you meant Ted. :D Anyway, I hope they give them screen time together. I agree that Ray and Greg hardly knew each other and that is why I was upset Greg defended him so much in the last episode.

I just hope they don't make it the New guy and Nick show again. I was getting sick of seeing Nick and Ray always working together.

13. GregNickRyanFan

That annoyed me for the simple fact that they seemed to be trying to replace Warrick with Ray and sorry, but that was never gonna happen. Ray and Nick got along well, but it would never have amounted to anything close to the relationship that Nick and Warrick had. Nick's friendship with Warrick was one of the things I really liked best about CSI (aside from Greg of course and Nick).

I hope screentime will be more balanced this coming season than it was last season. Miami pulled it off better last season (with the exception of Emily who wasn't on much due to her pregnancy) and if Miami can do it, LV can lol. However, with two new characters this coming season, they're going to have to focus on them a little at first anyway. But I think there is a balance where they could make that work and still have the regulars having decent screentime.

It still irks me that they got rid of the whole book storyline for Greg though.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hey guys...just as we all try to respect the actors here, let's also give respect to the others who work on the show. Regardless of your feelings about a person, this isn't the place for it. Thanks!

15. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Now that we know Ted's character's name who's guessing Greg will be the one to mention
    Dead Body.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.