Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we have a premiere date, how does everybody think Greg will react to Ray leaving in the premiere. I know this will be affected by how they write Ray out, but either way I think Greg may rethink his stance on Ray's actions from the finale. I think Ray leaving, either by his own esteem or being sacked will be some sort of confirmation that he did do it, and Greg will struggle with that as I don't think he really comprehended the thought of Ray being guilty.

Now that we have a premiere date, how does everybody think Greg will react to Ray leaving in the premiere. I know this will be affected by how they write Ray out, but either way I think Greg may rethink his stance on Ray's actions from the finale. I think Ray leaving, either by his own esteem or being sacked will be some sort of confirmation that he did do it, and Greg will struggle with that as I don't think he really comprehended the thought of Ray being guilty.

I'm not sure, Greg might change his position on Ray depending on what happens in the premiere or maybe some time to think about what happened

Last edited:
I personally want Greg to think about what Ray did and regret backing him as much as he did. Will that happen, we'll have to see, but I still think it was out of character for him to so strongly defend him. It just really annoyed me he did it so fervently.

I too wonder how Greg will react when Ray leaves the job.

Probably depends on how Ray leaves, at this point I'm guessing Ray quits but I don't know
That is my guess too, but we never know. Personally with all he's had to deal with on the job since he only became a CSI like 2 and a half years ago, I would quit too. :lol:

I just hope Greg does not get any episodes this season where he is neglected...meaning very little screen time.

I am just glad he's gone... although I doubt we will get anything significant from Greg concerning Ray. I can see it handled the same way as Riley, just a few passing words about him being gone and why.

I don't think it will go like Riley because of who played Ray. I think he will appear in the season opener and it be explained but that be it for actually seeing him.

True about seeing a lot about Greg since it'll be 12 years since TPTB really don't seem to care to let us know about him that much. :shifty:

Here's some other ideas for Greg this season:

I'd like see him interact with kids, I can only think of one time where he did- he interviewed that boy in Coup de Grace

Work solo B cases- I don't think we've ever seen him work one of those, I mean he's been a level three CSI for two and half years now so I think it's LOOOOOONG overdue :thumbsup:

Here's some other ideas for Greg this season:

I'd like see him interact with kids, I can only think of one time where he did- he interviewed that boy in Coup de Grace

Work solo B cases- I don't think we've ever seen him work one of those, I mean he's been a level three CSI for two and half years now so I think it's LOOOOOONG overdue :thumbsup:
Amen to both of those ideas. I would really like to see him interact with a child. They just always give those stories to Nick. I want Greg to have a chance.

Yeah a solo case would be great.

Again but it is probably all wishful thinking on our part. Sorry after this many years it's hard to be optimistic.

I think interacting with a kid is a great idea, I think he'd be a natural at trying to cheer a kid up. I like to see him connecting with any witness to be honest, he never really gets to do that side of the case like the other CSI's do occasionally.

I'm torn about the solo case, while yes, I would like to see it as it would develop his standing as a CSI, I love his interaction with the other characters, particularly either Nick or Sara, so I would miss that for the case. Although, it could be good seeing him do a solo case with Brass, now that he's a seasoned CSI I'd like to see how him and Brass could work solely together to solve a case.

It is true that usually he is in the lab processing evidence while Nick, Sara, etc are getting to actually know the witness or family member in a case. I would like to see that too.

I think just one solo case couldn't hurt. I mean the rest of the time and usually all the time he is working with someone else anyway.

Agreed, one solo can't hurt, and I liked him to work with Brass in Hitting of the Cycle, maybe even do that idea of the case involving a suspect beaten to death ;) probably unlikely but one can always hope

Also I've been thinking about the new lead character we'll probably get, though I still hope we don't but it's probably a done deal :(:shifty:

Anyways, I've been thinking about what kind of relationship he (I assume it's a he, though I'm hoping for a she ;)) and Greg might have

Hopefully not one like his and Ray's which really wasn't a relationship of sort except colleagues I guess, maybe a type of relationship we haven't see like maybe one where they don't get along or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back