Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also 'Swap Meet' (the famous Funtain line) and 'No Humans Involved' (Greg investigates the murder of a child found in a trash can and he also gets shot at--sort of) from Season 5.

Oh! I forgot about "No Way Out". That's a really good one too - possibly my favorite of season 9.

"No Humans Involved", "Spellbound" and "The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp" are also must sees.

There's also "Inside the Box". It is a Catherine episode, but it does show the aftermath of the lab explosion.

I can't remember if he had a decent role in "Living Legend". It seems like the type of case he'd be into since it deals with old Vegas - but I can't recall how big of a role he had.

Last edited:
I have a few suggestions.

S2- Organ Grinder -Greg has a crush on Sara

S4 -After the show -Catherine takes Greg out in the field to help find a missing model.

S7 -Leapin Lizards -Greg turns into a lizard, gets bitten by Ally Sheedy, and laughs like a madman.

S9 -Young man with a horn -Old Vegas stuff and a glitter fetish

S10 - Sin City Blue -Lots of him!

Last edited:
several of mine are

s 1: table snakes: dancing with the evidence

s 2: cats in the cradle- rockin' out in the lab, chasing the bus- he learns that going out into the field is not all fun and games, burked- his coffee

s 3: when the lab blew in play with fire and dealing with it in inside the box

s 4: early rollout- greg learns about going out into the field, the but comment, plus his hair and tee, bloodlines: not much greggo time but grissom grants greg his wish :), all for our counry: where he gets dirty :drool: looking for the bottle but finds the uniform instead

s 5: he becomes a csi in who shot sherlock, and before working his way there in viva las vegas and such

rashomama :drool: can't think of much more s6 for greg, spellbound has lots of greg but i'm not that crazy about that episode

s 7: fannysmakin', post mortum, and big shots with the james family, and leapin' lizards where he gets bitten and goes all lizard

s 8: a la cart- him working with nick and grissom, and the go-carts, the theory of everything

s 9: from for warrick up to the grave shift most of those were great with his screentime and such :):); there were 2 other episodes i liked after that but he was in the lab for the rest of the season :mad::( after that DON'T even get me started about the rest of the season :brickwall:

s 10: tptb finally remembered that greg is not the a/v tech and he had good screentime for like half the season
family affair- greg standing up for himself, sara and greg hugging
internal combustion; take my life, please; the panty sniffer, and appendicitement

Last edited:
I would like to add Double Cross from season 7...post-Fannysmackin' episode, great scene with Greg pretending to be fine with Catherine...then showing he isn't:(.

:)

Wow... :drool:

Some more suggestions for season 9? What about Leave out all the Rest and Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda ? Not so much Greg but it has some nice Greg-Riley scenes. The hair pulling thing and ''let my fingers do the job'' line...

I'm going to update the list later today (if I do it now I'll be late for work! :lol:)

I just wanted to ask if we're making this marathon a 'Greg scenes' marathon instead of a Gregisode marathon? Not that I mind! I'm all for as much Greg as I can get! I'm just wondering when an episode comes around that has a great Greg scene, but not a lot of Greg overall, are we just commenting on the scene itself or on the episode in total?

Not that there are any rules here, I mean this is a great idea to get us through the summer :D I can't wait to get started!

I just wanted to ask if we're making this marathon a 'Greg scenes' marathon instead of a Gregisode marathon?

:guffaw:Good question! We don't have so many Gregisode but on the other hand if we count all the Greg scenes we like i don't think the list will finish soon :lol:

I think watching the whole episode would be good. At least we get to see everything in context. Oh and to help give the marathon a little something:

Well I think full episodes but if that is the case, we have too many episodes already I think. I do not think we will finish them all by the time the new ones start up again if we do one ep a week. And I do think overall we will end up just commenting on his scenes anyway, I mean this is the Greg thread. :lol:

Anyone else want a say?

Maybe we could do the major Gregisodes and then pepper in a few of the episodes where he's got good scenes?

fickangel, that's a great banner! :D My screen here is a little dark but is he working a remote control there?! I love it!:lol:

Perhaps we could focus on one season a week or something. Pick one, two or three of the best Gregisodes to watch a week - but also watch the best clips and/or scenes from other eps on other days of the week. We come back here after each viewing and discuss what we saw.

Example: Season 6

Monday - Scenes from "Bodies in Motion" and "Gum Drops"
Tuesday - "Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye"
Wednesday - "Spellbound"
Thursday - "Rashomama"
Friday - Scenes from "Dog Eat Dog" and "Time of Your Death"
(You can expand to the weekends as well if that works)

Or something. I realize everyone had different schedules with work and/or family. This was just an idea.

Oh my...I don't think I have time to watch the episodes so strictly! :lol:

Maybe what we could do is agree a Gregisode for the week that we'll watch on Thursday (or thereabouts) but at the same time we can pick one or two Greg scenes to discuss too?

Yeah, my idea was a little... much. :lol: It would have worked great with earlier seasons like 1 and 2 cause they have few Gregisodes. It would be a problem with 5 and 10 which have many. I like the idea of one major episode on Thursdays and throughout the week we discuss other eps. Maybe on a theme. Such as the Thursday episode we watch "Fannysmackin'" and during the week discuss "Double Cross", "Post Mortem" and "Big Shots" - all episodes dealing with the Demetrius James thing. Or an old Vegas theme with the main episode being "Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye" and the discussion including "Rashomama" (for Greg's noir storytelling), "The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp", "Young Man With a Horn", and "Take My Life, Please".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back