Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrincessJ88 posted this in the Texan Charm thread:

Next week on Entertainment Tonight, George and company will be appearing sitting and chatting with Mary Hart. I'm assuming it'll be on Thursday.

They showed Laurence, Marg, George and Eric all sitting with Mary Hart on this cushioned bench type thing and they were all humming the Entertainment Tonight theme song.

Just thought y'all would like to know ;)

Thanks so much for the heads up! I can't wait.

More Eric news: this weekend in Vegas.

CSI stars to be at MGM Grand for new CSI-theme exhibit

Tomorrow afternoon the stars from “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” will descend upon MGM Grand for a special sneak peek at the resort’s new, 12,000-square foot CSI-themed exhibit, CSI: The Experience.

Marg Helgenberger, George Eads, Jorja Fox, Robert David Hall, David Berman, Liz Vassey, Wallace Langham and Eric Szmanda will all be there, as will the show’s creator, Anthony E. Zuiker, and fellow executive producers, Carol Mendelsohn and Louis Milito.

Dang my friend is in Vegas right now. Wish I was there with him then I would go. :lol:

Aww man, why can't they come to The Experience in Dublin?! Speaking of which, I really much organise a time to go with friends!!

Can't wait for the pictures from the two upcoming event. Thanks for the heads up Stokes4Me and Wojo!

I saw more of that ET promo last night. When they are singing the ET theme song you can see Eric have a little amused expression on his face. It does look like his hair is a bit more messy on top than it has been the last two seasons. I guess we'll find out better when we get the new pics and the ET thing.

Those are great, thanks for sharing. I found some really wild shots of Eric and Jorja at the after party. They are posted on the pic thread.

Nice finds so far. Hopefully throughout the day more will pop up. Unfortunately since I have to go back to work today, I'll have to catch them all when I get home tonight.

Hi!

Well its offical, I havent been logged in on here for a year. Stupid amounts of work etc etc. But I am back and have been catching up with everything I have missed.

Anyways... I agree he is so cute in that suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back