Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad he didn't do it. I thought it was kind of silly...Anyways, I didn't know Greg doesn't like peanut butter.../runs off to change fanfiction

I know Eric's voice and that was Eric who said that. :lol: It is Nick who does not like Peanut Butter. That is why George mentioned it.

No, George mentioned his character not liking Peanut Butter and Greg into Vegas Mob History.

That was great, Eric seemed pretty quite though most of it though, guess its his shyness. He looked really hot! Thanks for the clip.

Yeah he did look really hot. I noticed he was wearing some kind of boots and his shoulders looked great in that shirt. :drool: :lol:

George said that "You (greg) liked the older woman"

What older woman did Greg like? I don't remember that. The only one I remember him liking was Sara and then flirting a little with Mia.

Older woman? I think George said Greg was interested in the old mob.

On a shallow note: he did look hot. :D Those broad shoulders.. :drool:

Yeah he said he was interested in the "old mob" not older women. :lol:

In the actual airing of ET, they did not show that part at all. They hardly showed Eric...typical. ARGH!

Yeah he said he was interested in the "old mob" not older women. :lol:

In the actual airing of ET, they did not show that part at all. They hardly showed Eric...typical. ARGH!

I noticed that too, it irked me as well. Oh well we still got to see the whole thing here. Guess they had to make room for more Michael Jackson & Patrick Swayze news.

I thought Eric looked so cute in the clip :)

He did! :adore:

It's funny how almost all the cast talk to each other as they were the character they portrait (when George said "you're interested in old mob" to Eric and he was actually talking about Greg... for example :D)

guess that's what happens after 9 years of playing the same character!

*hope you understand what I mean, redaction issues here... as english's not my native language :lol:*

Too bad Eric didn't get to speak during the actual airing of ET. And that there were no clips with Greg. :( Can't say I'm that surprised though. But we did get a little laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back