Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg was so adorable in Big Shots, egeria's avatar is from that scene i guess, good choice ;) Greg confronted Demetrius James's mother ,because the woman was upset about her other son was a murder suspect in his case. I think he should show anger more . Maybe we will see more in new season ehem ehem...

I hope also we see some angst too guys. I don't know how many times i saw Fannysmackin', i love the episode but sometimes i really can't watch the beating , my expression changes. So like Eric mentioned, no need more victim Greg please. Something like No Way Out is ok to me. Empathic and upset but plus he needs some angry action scenes ...:drool:

I personally think it is time we see Greg get fed up about something. He usually rolls with the punches (no pun intended). I would love to see him show some anger.

I personally think it is time we see Greg get fed up about something. He usually rolls with the punches (no pun intended). I would love to see him show some anger.

I'd like to see him get angry with a suspect. For example, on one show I saw a long time ago, there was one cop who was working a case involving a mother who stole her baby from the hospital and the baby was born addicted to drugs. The cop tracked her down and found out where the baby was and he was yelling all emotional like "You sold her to buy drugs?!" I would love to see Greg doing something like that. Not that exact situation, but something kind of like that where he gets upset with a suspect over the welfare of an innocent child. That could be his solo case. :)

I just hope that we get at least one Greg focused episode this season. Nick and Ray and really Catherine had one last season. Our guy deserves one.

Yeah I hope so too, it's time for an episode focused on him. Preferably not too angsty, but I wouldn't mind seeing him get emotional or angry. But I'll take anything I can get at this point to be honest.

I'm still wondering what that 'new job' is though. I don't really think it's training Wendy. But the optimist in me is hoping it'll mean more screentime for him. :D Probably not though..

Btw, I read that Eric (and others of the cast) is going to be at the opening of CSI:The Experience in Las Vegas this weekend (and will walk the red carpet so maybe there will be some new pictures..)

Hey, I found a slightly longer interview with him from Monte Carlo! :adore:

(Haha, they showed a pic of George when he talked about Jorja..)

Last edited:
Hey, I found a slightly longer interview with him from Monte Carlo! :adore:

(Haha, they showed a pic of George when he talked about Jorja..)

SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET

Greg will finally be a respected part of the team when he finally says something about it. Hallelujah. Can't wait for the season...I might actually watch it all this time.

can't wait to see the new pictures

:drool: me too me too...

Also there is a list i never saw before, maybe you didn't see either. So here is TV's 50 Sexiest Men of 2008, Part 2. Eric is number 38. George Eads number 24 and Jonathan Togo is number 19.

Eric is my number 1 huh :lol:, but still it is a nice list. :guffaw:

Hey, thanks for the interview Ankeila.:D

that's is a very nice list :drool: , it a shame that Eric wasn't number one .
great interview Ankeila :thumbsup:

You have to remember though that with that list, its people that users on BuddyTV voted for. There are obviously more Miami and NY fans than there are LV fans on that site as two guys from both of those shows were higher up. If it were me, I'd have Eric, George and Jon on the same number because I couldn't choose between them. That's why all three are in my name. :lol:

Thanks for that interview find, Ankeila. It is interesting that in that one he mentioned Greg was going to be seeking respect this season because he has been the low man on the totem pole as that has just been put in TV guide that he will be doing that this season. So I guess he knew that ahead of time. I just hope his seeking respect goes well and not poorly.

Yeah fan voted things on a site like BuddyTV always end up being rigged by the majority of certain fans. Eric would have been my first choice, then George. I would have picked Adam Rodriguez over Jonathan Togo. (Sorry GNRFan). :lol:

Any kind of thing like that is either going to be just the opinions of the magazine editors/site owners or the viewers/site members. I totally think they should do one where it puts them in number by who has the most things pop up about them in google or something. :lol: That would be fun. Although, you gotta be careful with some celebs names as far as googling goes. I read something that said Jessica Biel's name being searched sometimes links people to a virus site or something. Scary. :lol: Oh and our CSI guys totally should be in People's 50 Most Beautiful People issue. :D And "The Sexiest Man Alive" issue. :D

I think CSI should have a scene of Greg listening to music again. The last one like that I remember was the "hey, MTV boy" one in I think it was Who Shot Sherlock, wasn't it? :lol: That's one of my favorite scenes. He just looked amazing in that blue tee. :D

My question is this:

If they showed Greg listening to music this coming season, where do you think he would be? Locker room, break room, car, etc.

I would love to Greg's place though. We've seen Grissom's, Sara's, Cath's and Nick's... why not Greg's? :)

===

:lol: Why did that show a pic of George when Eric said "Jorja"? Translation issues?

==

I don't get the Greg thing though cause I don't think he's been treated as a rookie in the last couple of years by any of the characters anyway... most just by tptb. I mean, he was just promoted last season, so how is promotion being treated as a rookie? Maybe they end up giving Ray more jobs than Greg and that ticks Greg off cause he technically has seniority over Ray. :lol:

Last edited:
Actually the last time he was seen listening to music was his last scene in "Kiss, Kiss, Bye, Bye". The famous at the locker, bopping to his iPod as he put his hat on.

I want to see where he lives so I want to see him listening to music at home. I swear they have talked about his place a few times but we have yet to actually see it.

I think it was translation issues that they showed George's photo instead of Jorja...their names are very close.

About Greg feeling like the low man, I think it is mostly due to Ray now that he would feel that way. I mean Ray is new and look at how much more he has done in less than a year than Greg has done is a few. I mean Ray has been lead already on some cases and he was only a Level 1. I can see that pissing Greg off after all the years he has put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back