Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I'm new to this forum/ thread but I love CSI and Greg is my favourite. So yeah, I just wanted to say hello. :)

Welcome, Tails! I hope you enjoy your time here at this awesome site! It is always nice to meet a new (to the forum) Greg fan:)!

Welcome, Tails! Always love seeing new Greg fans. Hope you will get to post when you can.

Here is a question for ya...
If you could cast anyone to play a love interest for Greg, who would you cast and why?

My thoughts so far (very limited because it is 4:43 a.m.):
1. Myself (of course:lol:)
2. Hmmmm................is anyone really worthy:lol:?

:)

My first choice of course would be to bring Lauren Lee Smith back. :)
I don't think I really have to explain why on that one. :lol:
BUT if I couldn't, I'd probably get Bethany Joy Galeotti. I don't really know why, but I think she would be cute with him. I think their chemistry could be good.
Or maybe Pink. Ha. Because he thinks she's hot. :lol:

Well I think everyone would love to cast themselves as a love interest. :lol: I mean who would pass that by?

I liked Lauren Lee Smith. I could have seen Riley and him together.

It's funny because I saw a recent article on Jorja Fox and she said now, if she had her choice, Sara would probably have ended up with Greg because he has matured so much. :)

I don't know about a girlfriend, but I would love to see Brooke Langton on CSI opposite him for just one episode since they starred on The Net together.

On a side note, I am bummed that recent spoilers and spoiler pics have not had any Greg at all in them. I hope this does not mean we will not be seeing much of him in upcoming eps. :(

Here is a question for ya...
If you could cast anyone to play a love interest for Greg, who would you cast and why?

I would have to agree with Jessica and say I'd bring back Riley. I just think the chemistry between the two of them was nice and I could see them in a relationship. Other than that, I wouldn't mind playing his love interest. :D But I could see him with um... maybe Alona Tal who played Jo Harvelle on Supernatural. But even before they casted Lauren as Riley, I thought she and Eric would be good on screen together. So I haven't really thought that much about anyone else. :lol: Maybe Erica Durance (Lois, Smallville)?

Both Jorja and Eric have said they would have wanted Sara & Greg together( was in seperate interviews in a issue of CSI magazine), I kinda agree she would have been better off with him than Grissom. I also miss Riley and thought her and Greg had great chemistry. Also I agree with Dizz, Brook would be a great choice as a guest star or love interest.

I also think Wendy would be a good choice. I can't think of anyone else besides myself!!.

I've been trying to find where I found that article but I can't seem to find it now. I think it came to me in an Yahoo Alert.

I think Wendy would be good too. I still think it would be great to see Greg train Wendy to be a CSI if they ever decide to pursue that.

EEWWWWW! GROSS! Sara and Greg together is just...ugh. Their relationship is way too brother and sister (OLDER sister) to make a good couple. Plus they don't even have the same sense of humour and energy levels.

EEWWWWW! GROSS! Sara and Greg together is just...ugh. Their relationship is way too brother and sister (OLDER sister) to make a good couple. Plus they don't even have the same sense of humour and energy levels.

I disagree. He's the only one who seems to consistently be able to bring a smile out of her. But then again, I've been a closet Sandle shipper for awhile.

I disagree. He's the only one who seems to consistently be able to bring a smile out of her. But then again, I've been a closet Sandle shipper for awhile.

There's a huge difference between being able to make someone laugh and being good in a relationship with them. They don't have the same values or what they want in life in common.
The whole 'making her laugh' thing is in line with a brother, not a serious partner in a relationship. The image of them kissing just brings out the squicks in me.

There's a huge difference between being able to make someone laugh and being good in a relationship with them. They don't have the same values or what they want in life in common.
The whole 'making her laugh' thing is in line with a brother, not a serious partner in a relationship. The image of them kissing just brings out the squicks in me.

So what you're saying is that a serious partner can't make their companion laugh? For me, my best romantic relationships involved a strong, friendly, happy friendship.

And how do we really know what they want in life? I don't recall hearing Sara express clearly what her aspirations consist of. And Greg has said even less. As far as values go, I think they're on pretty much the same page. Their interests might be different, but that doesn't make them incompatible.

This is all theoretical of course. What with GSR all up in the way and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back