Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

When did I say that? A relationship should have all of that IN ADDITION to making each other laugh.

2. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Right here:

Though you may have meant something different, for which I apologize if I misunderstood. I still maintain my stance, however.

And I do hope that I haven't offended you. I do enjoy a good debate and can sometimes get carried away. ;)

3. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

I don't mind; it's one of those ships that someone could give me hundreds of perfectly valid reasons why it could work but I would never in a million years be able to imagine it. How's that for hyperbole...

4. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Completely understandable. I have a few ships of my own that I disagree with vehemently.

So I guess we can go ahead and put an end to this. Now... just except defeat and surrender and we'll be on our way.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

moving on from the shipper discussions...

Last nights episode was really good, although there was not enough Greg for me what we saw of him was funny and adorable. I love how the first CSI we see is Greg and its a funny scene involving someone who lost their fingers and his teasing Catherine about being flirted with.

Then there was the the scenes with Nick, which made my night. Their interaction was funny and cute.

Guitar girl: His fingers are still on it.

Nick: I hope so, don't you Greg?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

We're getting a little too close to ship land here, folks. :lol: Since this is the Eric/Greg thread, let's keep the focus on him. For other talk, we have several threads in Shipper Central as well as a Debate a Ship (LV) thread. :)

Thanks!

7. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Three words.
    Greg. Wearing. Purple.
    (I know I mentioned this in the pic thread) but something about him and purple is just cute; maybe I'm bias because its one of my favorite colors. Yeah, not enough Greg, but it was cute|funny Greg :)

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He was wearing purple? :lol: It looked blue on my tv screen. Perhaps I need to adjust the color. Its kind of new and I haven't figured everything out on it yet. :lol:

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

It looked blue on my screen too and my tv has great color. :lol:

I was not overly thrilled with last night's episode. Overall the episode bored me. Not enough Greg, which I had a feeling was going to happen anyway. I did like seeing him in the opening scene though. :)

No Greg in the promo for next week either, so my hopes are low right now. Looks like we are in the time of the season with little Greg time.

10. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Bahaha, maybe it was my TV. I think my niece might have messed around with the remote controls, but it looks purple in all the caps too. Maybe I need to change my contacts. *embarrassed* :lol:
    Well, nonetheless, whatever color he was wearing; he's still Greg and he's still amazing :p

11. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

well, according to my laptop's screen it's a blue hoodie with a purple t-shirt below, so I guess both of you are right! :lol:

But as you say, it doesn't matter what color he's wearing... he's always amazing! :drool:

Have to say I really liked "unshockable" too, altough there wasn't that much Greg on it... but the few scenes he had were nice...

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He was wearing a hoodie? How did I miss that? I guess I was lost in his eyes. :lol: Nothing unusual there I guess. :lol: Least not for me. haha.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah it is easy to get lost in his eyes, but when they first showed him from the back you could clearly see he had a hoodie on. I think it is the same one he has worn before in this season.

14. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

actually, I had to open my video again to say that (and yeah, he had a hoodie on the hospital scene)... he's so cute I never remember what he was wearing :lol:

and now that you say it, maybe he wore that before, or at least a very similar one...

15. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

The hoodie/t-shirt combo looks like the one he wore in Longball during the awesome Greg/Sara scene. It is a good look for him...you can't go wrong with a hoodie, me thinks!
    OK, now I must get back to making my Oscar costume...we have a Disney theme this year! Fun:)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.