Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm 3 questions.

1) Do you have any deep, dark secrets you'd like to share?

2) Do you want to marry and start your own family someday?

3) Are you happy with the way your career has gone thus far?

Good question, Dizzney!
Let's see...

1. The stripes thing, is it an Eric thing or a Greg thing:lol:?
2. What makes you happy?
3. Would you like to be the father of my children...:lol:...(it doesn't hurt to ask, right)?

Of course, in reality, if I ever actually met Eric, I would be incapable of speaking I'm sure!

It is snowing here in New York...again...ugh...I feel like I moved to Alaska:lol:!

:)

Okay well I think I would ask him...
1.) What is your favorite vacation spot?
2.) Whatever happened to the web series you were creating? (still waiting to see if that will ever come to be)
3.) (and being I am also from Wisconsin) Is there anything you really miss from Wisconsin?

Ooh. Good challenge.

1) Whatever happened to that argument scene between Greg and Sara that was supposed to happen in Goodbye and Good Luck?

2) What do you see as Greg's greatest flaw/weakness?

3) How are you and Greg different and how are you similar?

Also, I would like him to explain the evolution of Greg's hair. It is an intriguing thing, no? And to what degree were all of the hairstyles his choice and to what degree were they the doing of stylists/TPTB on the show?

I think if I remember the hair was all his choices overall. I think I remember him saying that in a interview. Plus on a DVD in season 2, he asked them if it would be okay for him to have to two shaved lines on the side of his head. So I am thinking the hair was all Eric's doing, with producers overall approval. :lol:

Haven't been here for ages... not that I don't love Eric anymore (actually, I think he was in my dream yesterday... and with season 5's hair :adore: LOL :lol:)

Three questions I'd like to ask him:

1) Are you with someone? (you know, he's always so mysterious about his romantic life :rolleyes:)

2) Do you ever get tired of being part of the same show for ten years?

3) I don't know... maybe something about Dax (he's so cute!)

And I'd like to know (as someone said above) in what things is he similar/different to Greg...

But like gregfan3 said, It would be hard for me to start speaking!

I remember him saying one time about the hair thing that he and Marg were in competition to see who could have the most hair styles or something. :lol:

Based on Dizzney's fun idea, if I may, I have a question for everyone...
If you could interview GREG and only ask 3 questions, what would you ask? :)

I remember him saying one time about the hair thing that he and Marg were in competition to see who could have the most hair styles or something. :lol:

That's true... I've read it too :p

I think he won.

I think if I remember the hair was all his choices overall. I think I remember him saying that in a interview. Plus on a DVD in season 2, he asked them if it would be okay for him to have to two shaved lines on the side of his head. So I am thinking the hair was all Eric's doing, with producers overall approval. :lol:

Dizzney, do you know if that interview is online/on ES.net? That sounds funny.

That is his private (Friends only I believe) account on Facebook. His public one is under his name.

Actually on the DVD, it is not Eric talking about the lines in his hair thing. It is one of the producers (Danny Cannon I think) saying how Eric came and asked him if it was alright for him to have his hair like that.

If I could interview Greg, hmmm...
Do you still feel like they treat you like the lab rat you were?
Do you wish Sara had picked you instead of Grissom? :lol:
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

If I could ask Greg three questions?

1) Boxers, briefs or boxer-briefs? (knowing Greg he's probably say commando lol)

2) How old were you when you had your first real kiss?

3) Will you go on a date/marry me? :lol: Yes, that would still be there.

Only problem with facebook is that when you search for Eric you get 5 profiles, who knows which one (if any) is really him.

1) Do you ever regret your decision to go into the field?

2) Do you hope one day to be running the lab, after all you were taught by the best and you and Grissom are somewhat alike in many ways.

3) Do you miss Riley?

Last edited:
Well supposedly this one is his, but he rarely posts. And I can guarantee he would want to keep one just personal (the Erock Ster) one since if you look at the other one it is a mess of quizzes and stuff of people posting for him. And we all know he is a rather private guy.

I could definitely see Greg running the lab someday. He does have a lot of Grissom like qualities but I think he would be better in that I think he would deal with the politics of the job more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back