Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm still sad we have never actually seen Greg with a significant other on the show. I think everyone else has had one at some point (Ray being exception since he is new). Even if Nick's was a hooker and on briefly, at least it showed him having an actual relationship. Lately it seems like Greg does not have anyone. :(

2. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

I know, right? I think Greg deserves someone to go home to at night. Even if they aren't seen onscreen, the least the can do is have him mentioning a special someone that he has. In my opinion, Greg would be an amazing boyfriend ;) TPTB are so stubborn, I'm just saying, ha.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

And in past interviews Eric has said that he has gone to the producers asking for Greg to have a love interest but it has yet to happen.

4. Dizzney

Yeah well they are running out of time. The show is not going to be on forever. :lol:

5. abbyMANIC

abbyMANIC Victim

When he was back in the lab wasn't he on the phone to someone when Nicky came in for results? I may have made this up, my brain lies sometimes.

6. Dizzney

Yeah but that does not really count. I mean actually seeing him with a date.

7. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

Of course he would!!! :)

Well, there is an episode from one of the earlier seasons (it's season 2 I think) when he tells Nick about a girl he dated (then comes the DNA testing/fine epitelials scene... you all remember...) besides that telephone conversation you've mentioned

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah Greg has bragged to Nick many times in the past about girls hes dated way back when he was still a lab tech but what Dizz is saying is that we have never seen him outside the lab with a date. Every other (original) character has and its about time we see Greg in a social situation outside the lab and away from his co-workers.

9. Dizzney

Yep, what Wojo said is what I mean. Lots of people can talk about having love lives but until you actually see it you can't really be sure.

10. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

It should be like a big season finale sha-bang. Having Greg announce he's getting married or a girlfriend is pregnant or something. Something to make everyone's jaw drop. :p

11. D4phn3

D4phn3 Victim

OMG! my sister is in New York right now and she just told me that she's in Madison Square Garden watching the Knicks game and Eric Szmanda is sitting in front of her!
    Really weird, just so you guys know that we're from Belgium, so what are the chances that she would see him there!

12. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Whoa! For real? Who is he sitting with?

13. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

-dies of uncontrollable fangirl squeal-
    I hate sports, but I'd DIE to see Eric. If I saw him, guys tossing a ball back and forth would be the LAST THING in, on or around my mind :guffaw:

14. 915

915 CSI Level One

^I agree with you the actually game would be the last thing on my mind to. Geez I missed a lot being off of here for a while.

15. Dizzney

That's pretty cool. Didn't know he was Basketball fan...guess he is.

Edited to note:
    Eric-Szmanda.net looks like it is closing down. :( eric-szmanda-web-is-closing Hopefully others will be able to keep it running though.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.