Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO The important thing is that Eric was there, and not overlooked like he usually is! Its a goods start to him getting the recognition he deserves. Too bad it took 3 people leaving the show for that to happen. :(

It's funny how almost all the cast talk to each other as they were the character they portrait (when George said "you're interested in old mob" to Eric and he was actually talking about Greg... for example :D)

guess that's what happens after 9 years of playing the same character!

*hope you understand what I mean, redaction issues here... as english's not my native language :lol:*

I thought that was funny too! :lol: All in all I really liked the interview. Although..is it just me or does Eric use the word 'organic' and 'organically' a lot. He used it in Monte Carlo too, and in the Cinqo de Mayo interview...I think he likes it :D

I was thinking the same thing, egeria. He likes to use that word a lot. I wonder if he eats a lot of Organic foods too. :lol:

Yeah at least they invited him to be on the stage in the ET interview. I think they finally realize he is one of the original 3 left on the show.

I was thinking the same thing, egeria. He likes to use that word a lot. I wonder if he eats a lot of Organic foods too. :lol:

Yeah at least they invited him to be on the stage in the ET interview. I think they finally realize he is one of the original 3 left on the show.

I think your right Dizzney. He is one of the last original characters left and Greg is one of the top CSI's now too. It is nice seeing Eric get in the spotlight some. Seems like he himself is still getting use to it! Hopefully this means we'll se a lot of Greg in this season. Thanks for posting!

I can't wait to see the new episode. After seeing the new Behind the Scenes video posted by CBS, I noticed he is in that one a bit more. So hopefully he will have decent screen time. I still hate that I have to wait until almost 2 hours after it airs to watch it due to work. :(

Yeah thankfully there were some more scenes with him in that Behind The Scenes video. And well, I can't watch it until Friday evening so I guess two hours after it airs isn't that bad, Dizzney :p

Also, has anyone with the Blu-ray edition of season 9 checked out that BD-Live feature? I read that there was a video of Eric there.

Last edited:
BD Live? What does that mean? I hate that they put on different features on the Blu Ray version. It's not fair. I hate technology sometimes. You always have to buy the next best version to get special features.

I believe it means Blu-ray Disc Live. You can connect your Blu-ray player to the internet and then you can download some exclusive content I think. I read that you can download three videos and one is supposedly of Eric. Wish I could see it but I'm not buying a Blu-ray player anytime soon..

I have a blue ray player in my computer but I haven't bought CSI season 9 yet. When I do I will let you know.

Yeah, me too, me too.

But what about some Eric stuff in the meantime?! I found two new videos on Getty Images from an event to Stop Puppy Mills. One is just him posing but the other one is an interview. I'm glad he supports the cause because I've always been a real animal lover myself and I know how horrible puppy mills can be.

ETA: And this about Greg from TV Guide Magazine.
"The lab guy-turned-CSI is tired of being seen as the kid on the team, so this season, he's looking for some respect. Says Szmanda, ''He's not happy with the way things have been, and he wants them to change. This is something he's been holding in all this time, and it'll be a shock to everyone.''

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back