Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we are just trying to avoid the people who do not want to hear all the talk about Greg (in the spoiler thread), because us Greg fans get very excited when we hear any bit of little news about him, since it is so rare. :lol:

Hear hear!

I'm happy with the news, hoping it actually pans out!

Now, regarding Season 9, man I can't wait for it to come out in Ireland!! I don't give a rat's a$$, I'm paying full price for it :D. I deserve it! And I want to see those deleted scenes!

Let me clear this up. There is only one deleted scene with Greg now that I rewatched the other one. I thought it was Greg in the other one at first but the 2nd time I watched it I realized it was just an assistant to Dave. But Eric is in a couple of the extras features on the DVD so that is worth it.

Let me clear this up. There is only one deleted scene with Greg now that I rewatched the other one. I thought it was Greg in the other one at first but the 2nd time I watched it I realized it was just an assistant to Dave. But Eric is in a couple of the extras features on the DVD so that is worth it.

Thanks for the clarification but I agree, totally worth it! :thumbsup:

Have to double post here...really sorry!

Firstly, I went looking for Season 9 Part One today, but none of the shops I went to could tell me when it would be out in Ireland. Man, that really sucks!!! Next stop...ebay! :lol:

Secondly, I'm now, tentatively...getting excited for Greg and Season 10. Having seen the things I've seen (i.e promos etc).

Roll on September 24th!!

I just wanted to say how awesome I think Greg is in angsty situations. Why I was reminded: I was watching that episode of Miami where Ryan gets tortured by Russian mob guy and he does a lot of loud yelling and screaming. Now, nothing wrong with that, he was in pain, but I like how Greg doesn't make much noise when he's all hurt. In Fannysmackin' he was just grunting in a really hot way. I prefer my angst all macho and stoic. Mm...Greg grunting in pain....:drool:

I kind of get the feeling that Greg may be kind of used to getting beat up. I think as a kid in school someone as smart as him would get heavily bullied because other kids are jealous of their intelligence... or frusturated because they can't understand things school-subject wise themselves.

I got my Season 9 set in the mail today. :D I can't wait to watch the Greggo scene. The fist pump sounds totally adorable.

Last edited:
I tend to think Greg was the kind of kid who got along with everyone, even though he was a geek. He probably joked off a lot of things, even being on the chess team.

I agree with you A. Finelabrats. I think he got along with everyone. Let's face it, he's always been cool, even if he is smart. There are kids who can be smart and still be in the "in-crowd".

I always thought Greg would have had a decent set of friends in school and in college. He *is* outgoing, funny, friendly, warm and quirky. What's not to like?!

Greg in an angsty situation would be good, I did love Play with Fire, and Fannysmackin' never fails to get me crying! At this point, I just want him to have a story!!

Anyway...screencaps from the deleted scenes would be nice...;) if anyone were so inclined...:D *coughSzmokincough*

I think too that Greg had a lot of friends, but at first before the kids got to know him, there might have been a few who bullied him. I think that even some of the cool kids have people who bully them at some point or another. But, I could totally see Greg trying to be funny to and getting the would-be bullies on his side quickly, but doing it in a way where it's completely relevant to the subject/question asked by the teacher so that he doesn't get into trouble. :lol: Finding that balance would be hard, but Greg's a genius, so if anyone could pull it off, it's him. :D

As overprotective as he says his mom was, I could see her moving him to a different school (maybe even school district) if there was even one incident of him being bullied. So, I could see him hiding any moments he was bullied so he wouldn't have to start over at a new school. :lol:

Anyway...screencaps from the deleted scenes would be nice...;) if anyone were so inclined...:D *coughSzmokincough*

I'll totally get right on that. :lol: He's only in the one deleted scene, correct?

ETA: Okie doke, I capped it and I'll post them in the pic thread as soon as I get them uploaded. :D

The fist pump was done outside of Ecklie's office and you could only see Greg's shadow due to the blinds. But, it was still cute and Ecklie's smile was great. :lol:

I'm putting the dialogue in spoiler code so that those who haven't yet seen the deleted scene and would rather wait to see it won't be spoiled. :)

Greg knocks on the door and Ecklie says come in. Greg enters and says, "hey, I heard you wanted to see me?" and Ecklie says, "yeah. You've been promoted to CSI 3. Congratulations." Greg's silent. Ecklie says "Now get back to work." Greg nods and walks out, closing the door. He pumps his fist outside, Ecklie sees this and grins. :D

Last edited:
I too think Greg's moans and grunts were kinda sexy but scary at the same time. Unlike Ryan he wasn't being tortured per say, so he was just in survival mode and just trying to get away by trying to crawl away. It was hard to watch but also exciting because I too love angst.

Yeah Greg was just in survival mode. I am thinking we will get some angsty Greg (which I love if anyone has read my fics) :lol: in this upcoming season from what they are saying. I would love to see him get angry again like he did in "Big Shots".

I don't mind some angst, but I'm kind of sick of main characters getting beat up or tortured. :lol: That's not the kind of angst that I like. I like the kind like Nick had in TTT. :) I kind of want to see Greg cry like Nick did at the end of that ep. :lol:

I posted my caps in the pic thread. :)

Last edited:
^ Angsty like Spark of Life would be good. Seeing Greg get emotional...man that would rock. I love those episodes, the 'feeling' ones. But I have to admit, I get a near visceral reaction to the danger/getting beat up/bad things happening episodes. And I like that, as weird as it may sound! I guess any episode that makes me empathize is a good one.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'll take angst for Greg in pretty much any manner! :lol:

Anyway, thanks for filling me in on the deleted scene. I love it!!

I actually am the opposite -- I don't like seeing grown men cry. I'd rather it be torture :) But I'm a total sadist (in fiction form). What happened in Big Shots, I forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back