Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I hate double posting but the 24 hours have already passed.

Anyway, On Dustin Lee Abraham's Twitter, he posted this today.
Szmanda's kickin' azz so far this season.
So I am hoping this means he is getting some juicy material finally again. It gives me some hope.

:lol: I just watched the one deleted scene of Greg's from "19 Down", it is of Ecklie telling him he was promoted to Level 3. It is cute as he walks out the door he does a little fist pump. :lol:

I read over at
and someone asked about Greg being overlooked and they said, when Sara come for visit, Greg will get a new job. I wondering what kind of job he get when Sara visit. Before I forget to tell you who said it. It's Naren S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Head supervisor! HAH. I wish. Maybe he finally gets dumped with Archie's job and Archie's moved on to handwriting analysis or whatever he was studying to do :(

I'm putting my reply in spoiler code just in case. :)

Greg gets a new job? If that actually happens, then the only thing I can figure is they bring back the Lead CSI position and he gets that. What else is there besides Lead CSI? Next step after that is supervisor or assistant supervisor and those spots are taken. Unless they make him Lab Director. haha.

Maybe he will get to train Wendy as a CSI (like Sara trained him), but that's not really a new job... I mean, he doesn't get paid extra for that. :lol:

Szmanda's kickin' azz so far this season?! What a lovely sentence, isn't it? :drool: Finally some good news, i am not sure what exactly it means but it sounds positive!

Maybe he will get to train Wendy as a CSI (like Sara trained him), but that's not really a new job... I mean, he doesn't get paid extra for that. :lol:

This seems more possible to me. Wendy and Greg has a good chemistry, actually Greg is ok with everyone i think but whatever :p If it happens i can see that will make Hodges jealous. :)

I'm glad DLA mentioned Eric, gives me some hope!

In case you haven't read it:
Is there any scoop for Greg on CSI? We've heard something about everyone else but him. — Janelle
ADAM: Interestingly, Janelle, Greg shares your frustration about being overlooked. Executive producer Naren Shankar tells me that he'll get to gripe about his role on the team when Sara comes to visit. Even better, Shankar says his complaining will pay off: He'll get a new job.

Interesting. I wonder what it is. Maybe that's why he isn't in the promo pics/video.

:lol: I just watched the one deleted scene of Greg's from "19 Down", it is of Ecklie telling him he was promoted to Level 3. It is cute as he walks out the door he does a little fist pump. :lol:
Ooh I wish I could see it. I can't believe they cut that. I know a lot of people that don't even know Greg's a level 3 now because it really was a blink-and-you-miss-it-moment.

Last edited:
I am only watching the season3 right now. Sometimes cannot catch what you are talking about. I need to finish other episodes quickly.

Well the scene with Ecklie is still really short. It is funny though because when he is in Ecklie's office he says nothing, just a little smile. But once he steps outside and closes the door he pumps his arms and you can see Ecklie smiling. :lol:

There is also a scene with Super Dave but you really can hardly see Greg in it and he does not talking.

I was thinking it was maybe he gets to train Wendy to be a CSI. For one, I am glad we are finally going to see Greg give some attitude. You can only take so much menial work before speaking up and asking to really be doing your job. Funny thing it almost sounds like a new fic I am writing. :lol:

Aww! I can't wait to see that! :lol:

Well the scene with Ecklie is still really short. It is funny though because when he is in Ecklie's office he says nothing, just a little smile. But once he steps outside and closes the door he pumps his arms and you can see Ecklie smiling. :lol:

Ecklie smiling? Nice! I love how they made Ecklie nicer after Grave Danger. I like him a lot more now. :lol:

I am glad we are finally going to see Greg give some attitude. You can only take so much menial work before speaking up and asking to really be doing your job.

Yeah, I agree. I don't want him to be whiney about it, but just a quick mention to Sara (he's closer to her than anyone else on the team) about feeling a bit out of place would be nice. Greg has always been a team player and has been very patient (as have his fans for that matter), but patience often has an expiration date. :lol: I think if he does say something minor to Sara (who can probably read Greg very well and may be able to read between the lines of whatever tiny comment he may make), then Sara will go to Cath and tell her that she thinks Greg is feeling a little left out.

Last edited:
Dang, I hate double posting but the 24 hours have already passed.

Anyway, On Dustin Lee Abraham's Twitter, he posted this today.
Szmanda's kickin' azz so far this season.
So I am hoping this means he is getting some juicy material finally again. It gives me some hope.

Well I guess thats better than getting his ass kicked again!! :lol:

A new job does worry me a bit, is he still a CSI?

Honestly I really wouldn't care if Greg wasn't a CSI anymore -- as long as the new job is a promotion and we get to see more of him. I mean, who wouldn't want to see Greg chasing after suspects? And maybe he trips a little..and his shirt flies up a little...

Last edited:
*shh* come here... *speaking quietly* everyone needs to becareful about posting spoilers, they need to have that box, there are some who don't want to even know a descript about an ep so be very very careful... If you want I believe they are now talking Greg spoilers in the Lab. ;) *hand goes up* I know I know but hey if people aren't talking about it in there even over anything else, then... just sayin' :D *shhh walks out quietly* :p

I guess we are just trying to avoid the people who do not want to hear all the talk about Greg (in the spoiler thread), because us Greg fans get very excited when we hear any bit of little news about him, since it is so rare. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back