Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Ooh thanks for that Ankeila!

I love how he's talking as if he's thinking about whether or not he should be saying it...and the little laugh at the end... :adore:

2. Toots

Toots Pathologist

An episode of CSI in Paris? Ooh-la-la! Can't wait to see Greggo in that! I hope it happens.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I would not count on seeing much of Greg where this one is concerned, and Grissom in Paris would most likely mean Sara in Paris too which could probably only mean one thing -a GSR wedding episode. No thanks, I am not interested. Eric may not have a problem with that but count me out.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah I have a feeling Wojo is right in what she says about that episode. I really can't see the whole CSI team traveling to Paris, if only for the wedding.

5. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

Oh My God, Eric :drool: in Paris *dies*

If he comes to here..., well he'll NEVER be Back, I'll kidnap him and keep him for myself :evil:

Just kidding :p *not really*

As Wojo said above, I don't expect to see a lot of Geggo on that episode, which is a pity :(... but I'll take what I get :)

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope it isn't a wedding episode. That would be too Grey's Anatomy-primetime-soapy for my tastes. I hope the storyline is an intriguing mystery. I don't see how they can film an ep in Paris though when CSI: Miami won't be able to even film in Miami any this season because of supposed budget problems. But, Greg is supposedly Sara's best friend, so if it was a wedding ep, I would think Greg would be present. But, I honestly can't see a wedding happening. Sara doesn't seem too big on weddings/marriage in general juding by past comments she's made in various episodes. I think she's the type of person who likes things the way they are and would think that a wedding/marriage would change things too much and I think that would make her uncomfortable. So, that's why I doubt the wedding thing.

I would think the storyline would be much more along the lines of a suspect the CSIs are after in Vegas escapes to Paris and for some reason or another Grissom is in Paris (whether it's vacation or lecturing somewhere- I think Billy once mentioned the possibility of Grissom giving a lecture in Paris) and finds out about the situation and works alongside his old team (over the phone/computer, etc) to help catch the suspect. I mean we get to see Gary and David do all these action-y things like chasing suspects down and such. I'd kind of like to see a little of that with Billy. :lol:

But, if it's not about a wedding there's probably no chance that Greg would go to Paris. Besides which, Eric only said Paris. He didn't exactly say Paris, France. There are many cities in the US called Paris. There's one in Tennessee I know for sure. :D Eric could have just been making us all think it was the one in France. :lol: maybe that's what he was told to do. :wink: Although Billy did mention the possibility of an episode in France. But, he made it sound more like it would be a two hour special tv movie type of deal rather than a regular one hour episode. :shrug: Who knows at this point?

7. egeria

I'm inclined to lean on the side of 'Greg won't be in Paris'.

I really really hope it isn't a wedding episode and to be honest, I cannot for the life of me see Sara Sidle getting married, not in Paris, not in London not anywhere.

If it *is* an episode where Grissom helps solve a case from Paris, then I also can't see Greg being in it that much. Remember Brass Goes to Hollywood? Yeah, it would be like that.

I could almost envisage an episode where Grissom is lecturing in Europe, and something he's lecturing on has a tie with whatever case the CSI's are working on. But even then, there's way of filming in a place without actually *being* there.

Anyway, the gist of it is, I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'm also keeping in mind that this was a rather short clip in what was presumably a longer interview.

Just my two cents.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hehe, for some eason that last line about not in Paris, not in London made me think of "Green Eggs and Ham". :lol: Not in a house, not with a mouse, not on a boat, not with a goat. :lol: Apparently my coffee is doing the trick. :lol: It always makes me slightly silly and slightly hyper. :lol:

Yeah, but Warrick was in that ep, so there is a chance that it could be Greg in the Paris ep. Though with our luck it'll end up being that Ray is the only one that gets to go to Paris and interact with Grissom. :(

9. egeria

Actually I was thinking that too!! Although I'm not drinking coffee, I try not to after 6pm!
    Nick also had some time in that episode...so it is possible, whatever the case, Greg may get an appearance. He *was* one of the few to get some screen time in Committed. Maybe they'll need his expertise on whatever this episode is going to be about. And, if it is a wedding :shudder: maybe they'll show him sending a video greeting or something.

Knowing our luck, it'll be Archie who gets to go to Paris :rolleyes:

ETA! ETA! ETA! ETA! ETA!ETA! ETA! ETA! ETA! ETA! ETA! ETA! ETA! ETA!

Found a tiny clip of an interview where Eric is wearing that casual blue shirt...:drool:

Click on the clip in the first row with Kyle MacLachlan on it and then start watching at 4.34...

Yowza!!!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  10. Dizzney

Nice find, egeria!! Hopefully we will keep getting more and more of those popping up.

11. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

What did i miss ? :drool: It is great to see him in the interviews.

Episode in Paris hmm... A romantic murder in Eiffel Tower maybe ? :p

I agree and i hope you are right. I remember Billy mentioned and it didn't sound like a wedding episode to me but who knows?

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think we are getting into spoiler territory so...

I read the interview with WP and the impression I got was that it was an episode focusing on Grissom and Sara and that it would be filmed separately from the rest of the season/cast. Sounds like wedding to me - I won't be watching if it happens. The idea pisses me off that two cast members who abandoned the show will get their own episode!! :( I hope I am wrong.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  13. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Don't know if this is new or not, can't remember all that was posted from Monte Carlo :alienblush:...anyways click on TV Festival Videos and then choose Thursday 11 June - there's footage of Eric shaking hands with Hill Harper for example:

CSI meeting CSI

14. egeria

Nice find Stokes4Me! I don't know why I didn't go back to that site...:rolleyes: To think it's been there all that time!!

15. Dizzney

I am still hoping more interviews come out maybe when the new season starts, they will release more of the interviews people did with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.