Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Would anyone else like to see Eric play a bad guy? I think it would be a nice twist.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Not particularly and especially not on CSI. But maybe a vampire, but in a movie where they're not all bad. Like the bad ones are just rogue and he helps fight them. For some reason I can just see him wearing a long dark coat with two swords crossed (and attached to) the back of his jacket... and him doing those fancy flips that would require him to wear those wire things (to help him flip over). :lol: I don't know why that image comes to mind, it just does.

3. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I would just like to see something where he gets to show more emotion and really have some character drama and character development.

4. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I think he'd make a good baddie if it were the right sort of baddie. I mean, a low life criminal...maybe not so much. A selfish/corrupt businessman or politician...yeah I could see it. His character on Little Athens wasn't too nice and he played it brilliantly.

I second that motion. :D

5. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Eric as a bad guy? Yes yes! A total pure bad, someone like Sylar or T-Bag or Gargamel maybe i don't know:guffaw:We know he can play the funny-good-clever guy very well from Greg, Jacob, Luke...At first it seems he doesn't fit a character like that but his acting was ok in Little Athens and why not more? A bad guy who has an angel-face maybe... Yeah a sort of cliche but if the story is well written who cares? :p

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I would love to see Eric play a bad guy, even a vampire. But I would love to see him play a psychotic serial killer type, something you would never expect and the opposite of Greg Sanders. Or I would love to see him play someone crazy, like a mental patient who goes off the deep end. It would be fun and I bet he would be good at it.

7. Dizzney

Yeah I want to see him do something we have never seen him do. Those are good sounding ones you mentioned, Wojo!

8. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Oh yeah that sounds awesome!! It would be totally fun and he'd be brilliant at it I think! Good thinking Wojo :D

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He'd be brilliant at anything, but I generally don't like the people I like playing bad guys cause the bad guy almost always dies. :lol: So maybe someone more in the middle... or someone who seems kind of bad, but comes through in the end. :)

10. Dizzney

Well he does not have to be really bad, just bad enough to be trouble and end up in jail maybe only instead of dead. :lol:

11. lal

lal Pathologist

hi i think he would make a great bad guy , off topic i have a question what colour are Eric's eyes ?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Dark brown and beautiful

13. lal

lal Pathologist

Thank you Wojo :thumbsup:

14. Dizzney

Yes, those beautiful brown eyes of his. We do love to talk about those. They are so soulful. *happy sigh*

15. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

I found a part of an interview where he talks about William Petersen :)

Here it is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.