Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad we don't have Archie's A/V equipment where he can take out the French voice over voice and we can just hear Eric.

I did notice he says he misses the lab only because he could crack humor in the lab and out in the field he can't do that as much.

Well, that surprises me a bit since he's the one that suggested that they make Greg a CSI in the first place. :lol: And he did crack humor in the field with Riley in that one ep. :lol:

Well I think he thought that if he became a CSI he would get more screen time but that did not exactly happen. :(

Great interview and thanks for posting! I had no trouble listening to Eric, I didn't notice the French voiceover! :lol: Guess it's useful working in an open office after all!!

If you have not had a chance, there are a few new pics of him on the other thread. Also today is his birthday, yay!! And only 2 months away from the season premiere of CSI. :D

Yay for new pictures :D Is it sad that I'm planning on having a little cupcake after lunch in honour of Eric's birthday today? :rolleyes:

This thread is slow...need some action on it.

Okay so the new season is only about 2 months away. If you could write an episode for Greg, what would you have him involved in? (case wise)

I am thinking Greg may get more time on screen this season and here's why...

Lauren Lee Smith (aka Riley) is no longer on the show, and even though Sara is returning its only for 5 episodes. So that could mean more screentime for our guy. I HOPE...

An episode for Greg... I just want to see him more. I would love a Greg-centric episode, something juicy and emotional or heroic that does not involve him getting hurt or risking his job. He helps deliver a baby in an elevator and the mother is so grateful she names it after him (even though its a girl LOL). He saves a co-workers like somehow. A solo case would be nice. I would love to see him stand up to Ray and assert his seniority over him -put him in his place.

I am thinking Greg may get more time on screen this season and here's why...

Lauren Lee Smith (aka Riley) is no longer on the show, and even though Sara is returning its only for 5 episodes. So that could mean more screentime for our guy. I HOPE...

An episode for Greg... I just want to see him more. I would love a Greg-centric episode, something juicy and emotional or heroic that does not involve him getting hurt or risking his job. He helps deliver a baby in an elevator and the mother is so grateful she names it after him (even though its a girl LOL). He saves a co-workers like somehow.

I'm not sure if Greg will get more screentime just because Riley won't be there. She didn't get much screentime anyway. But, I hope that Sara's return will mean more scenes for Greg because they are best friends after all and the show has sorely been lacking in that kind of connection since Warrick's passing.

I love the delivering a baby idea. As for the baby being a girl and being named after Greg, well Jeff Foxworthy's wife's name is Greg, so there are apparently girls named Greg. :lol:

I would love to see Greg and Nick working a case and Nick stepping in the street to look at some evidence he missed before and Greg looks up at just the right time and pulls Nick out of the street because a car comes along and almost hits him.

Good subject! The baby story sounds so cute :lol:

I guess i would write about Greg and his book. Or a story with some black humor , which he will stuck in a toilet (or ,in the elevator, a car.. :p) with a suspect but our guy would find a way to save himself.

A story which he isn't working in the lab, a solo case of course. A story which he helps everyone but not himself and finally gets mad then his hair gets crazy :devil:

I'd love what Eric wants, for Greg to be a hero and do something valiant. Like in Fannysmackin' where he put his life on the line to save a stranger. He could do something like that, even though he's been through hell he's still honourable and would still step in to save a life. I'd love to see that.

I'd also really really love to see him work a solo case, have a Greg-centric episode. Maybe he has to go out of town for something, like Grissom in Jackpot or Brass in Brass Goes to Hollywood. So he's working in a different town, and occasionally has to call the lab (so the team gets to help from afar).

An episode where we see him reveal his particular area of expertise (if he has one!), maybe mentions a paper that got published in a forensic journal.

And of course. The Book. I'd love to see what happened to The Book.

Essentially, I just want to see more of Greg. And ultimately I truly hope Eric is happy with the show and where his character is going. And if he's happy, then I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back