Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have seen the clips before, but they are poor quality. I would rather have see it once in good quality. But I can live. At least I have The Net on DVD and have seen his appearances on The Division several times now.

This is probably stupid, but I have to mention it. On Miami there's a character named Eric and a character named Kyle. I wonder if that's more than a coincidence. Kyle is Eric Szmanda's middle name.

I think it is strictly coincidence. I mean overall both Eric being very common and Kyle a somewhat common name.

There is a new video up on erockster, however it is only a performance video. No Eric. But if you are interested in seeing M83 perform click here.

I just fired off an e-mail to TV Guide to let them know how disappointed I, along with many other Eric fans, were in their decision to exclude Eric from their tribute to William Petersen in the new issue of TV Guide. I doubt it'll get printed in their "Inbox" section, but I feel better now that I have let them know how p.o.'d I am. :(

Yeah I was bummed he was not interviewed for it too, but there maybe a reason why. Maybe he was not around when they did the interview. But then again it seems he is never around when they do CSI interviews lately. I am actually surprised he got on the cover of the issue a few years ago.

Oh, it's really bad news. We still can considering it as a coincidence but how long? It's impossible that he wasn't around that many times. I just can't wait to have some new material with Eric and TV Guide etc. should think about it (even for once!).

I am really hoping that the EW feature on Grissom leaving has something from Eric in it. That will be out on Friday. I get mine in the mail then too.

Me too but I'm not holding my breath. I've always heard Eric is shy, maybe that's why he doesn't do much press??

It's possible but when is happening something important just like Petersen's departure, Eric should take a part in the press stuff.

He isn't that shy. I mean he is doing all these interviews with music artists for erockster and seems to be getting very comfortable doing them. I am just thinking he is not around the set (not filming) when these reporters come around asking questions OR they just do not think he is an important enough cast member to ask.

I just fired off an e-mail to TV Guide to let them know how disappointed I, along with many other Eric fans, were in their decision to exclude Eric from their tribute to William Petersen in the new issue of TV Guide. I doubt it'll get printed in their "Inbox" section, but I feel better now that I have let them know how p.o.'d I am. :(

Thanks for the advice, I just did the same thing. We all need to let these mags such as TVGuide how much Eric is loved. letters@tvguide.com

I guess I tried to use Eric's shyness as an excuse to make myself feel better.

He isn't that shy. I mean he is doing all these interviews with music artists for erockster and seems to be getting very comfortable doing them. I am just thinking he is not around the set (not filming) when these reporters come around asking questions OR they just do not think he is an important enough cast member to ask.

It'd be a shame to think that they don't think he's an important enough cast member. That would be really disappointing, but I guess not unsurprising in a way... i kind of expect him not to be there :(

Good on ya, mate x

I am tempted to write the two magazines now too...EW posted their article online already and there was no mention of Greg/Eric. I just feel like giving the guy a hug, he gets no love from the media at all. :(

Thank goodness he has us! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back