Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news for us Greg fans!

Do you have any spoilers that concern CSI's Greg Sanders (played by Eric Szmanda)? Seems like he is always overlooked. — Dee
Matt: Consider Greg overlooked no more, Dee. Dude's getting an overdue promotion!

From TVGuide.com - best of all this is my question!!!

Last edited:

Do you have any spoilers that concern CSI's Greg Sanders (played by Eric Szmanda)? Seems like he is always overlooked. — Dee
Matt: Consider Greg overlooked no more, Dee. Dude's getting an overdue promotion!

From TVGuide.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LET it be known that I said it first..in other threads. Plus I wrote to him in the writers strike moaning that he's not a level 2. YAY!!!!!!!

:)

So sweet!!!!!!!! It is about time!!! And congrats on getting your question answered. :thumbsup:

So sweet!!!!!!!! It is about time!!! And congrats on getting your question answered. :thumbsup:

Hazzah! It's about time! :D :bolian: Congrats Dizzney!

All I can say is see I know that Eric reads all of his letters. When others I think meh maybe not lol, but I dont know I just believe that he does.

Who said that he does not read his letters? I think he does, at least his mom does for sure as she helps him with his fanmail. :lol:

Who said that he does not read his letters? I think he does, at least his mom does for sure as she helps him with his fanmail. :lol:

:wtf: really eeek... No, i mean does Mrs Szmanda help her son with his post?(Glad that Mrs Szmanda doesnt know me then..cause I said something personal that parents dont need to know!)

If that is true that is soooo cute.

Noooo I was just refering to him being famous and most famous ppl dont really read fan letters etc, but I know that he does.

*rolls eyes* Sorry Mrs Szmanda for my bad writing and well dodgy spelling. I hope that you could read my writing. I promise to do better next time. *rolls eyes again*, no not all English fans are like me !

Well I remember reading in an older article that he says his mom does help with his fanmail and sorting it and such. Plus you can tell because usually when he sends them out, they are coming from Milwaukee, where his parents live or mine came from Arizona, where I think his one brother lives and perhaps his family has a winter home there, since it was sent in November. (Florida and Arizona, the two snowbird states people flock to.) :lol:

To be honest with you, I have no idea what mine said. All I can remember is my mum telling me that I had a letter with my name with my handwriting but from America.

When I came home from work, I squeeled and did a rather girly dance. (shh i dont do girly stuff lol)

Oh, when I got the envelope I looked because at first I confused why I was getting a letter I addressed to myself. :lol: And when I saw it was sent from Phoenix, AZ I still made no connection until I actually opened it.

I hope we get another big celebration for Greg like we did when he passed his prelimanaries. I'm so glad he's finally gonna be a Level 2. It's about time! Woo-hoo! When I read the news, I got a few proud/glad tears in my eyes. :lol: I wonder if he'll get promoted in the first ep or two or if they'll wait till Grissom's about to leave and let him give Greg the promotion. It would be nice if Grissom told him how proud he is of him. It'd be nice to hear that from Nicky (and Cath) as well.

I think it should happen from Grissom, cause he started the ball rolling so to speak. Yeah they've really overlooked Eric and his character. So yeah this is fantastic news! I punched the air when I heard. About time really.

Why oh why does the UK have to wait till Febuary next year to get the new season? (Thanks heavens I have my own means!)
I hope that Eric still does his videos alongside his shooting. How much does he do over at SFT? Maybe he's stepped back from that to consintrate on erockster? I wonder what else is up his sleve so to speak?

SFT has not been very active lately. I thought I heard they were going to start having new original videos again soon, but I am not so sure Eric will be in them, since he is currently shooting CSI. I am sure he will stay with the erockster videos though. I think that is his pet project now and has been more successful.

Ah yeah I was wondering about that. The thing is that SFT has been over taken by CSI/Greg/Eric fans.

On one hand it must be good but on the other hand very frustrating. Yeah I hope he keeps with the erockster. I much prefer my weekly dosage of Eric like that.

Dizzney~ seriously you are the mecca of all Eric information. ( as no icon for praying on knees) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back