Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

And again optimism is going away from me. I'm afraid that big change won't be in next season. Only 5 minutes... That's really nothing when Nick has 10 minutes...

Dizzney, Wojo, I'm with you too. Not much spoilers (or their lack) is not a good sign. Again less time for Greg without explonation why?

Hard to believe (but unluckily in some way true) that is because some of writers don't like Eric's character - they're not doing show for themselves, but for us, fans. And we want more Greg. I think it's quite easy to understand.

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I agree with what you all have said- why should Eric be left out of the show that he's been in since day one... Wojo my friend you have said exactly the truth, since that episode where Greg gets beaten up, then he was part of the show.

Sorry but i think that its wrong that he should only get 5 mins per show, and sometimes even less than that. Season 8 was the exception to the rule then cause they didnt have their shows GSR or Sara to fill the void...

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Okay, we covered seasons 1-3 so far with our favorite Greg scenes/eps. How about we do season 4 now?

All for our country
    - Love it just because of the walking/searching for evidence scene and then him being all dirty...Rawr!!

Fur and Loathing- Just due to his comment "That's what you get for eating..." :D

After the Show
    - He gets to work with Catherine (my other Greg ship) and is out in the field again.

Coming of Rage
    - The Braces/rubber bands conversation about his teeth. I love that scene.

Early Rollout- Getting to see Greg working out in the field again with Warrick and Catherine.

Dead Ringer-Sleeveless shirt...need I say more?

Turn of the Screws
    -Again Greg working out in the field with the team is nice to see.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, his comment in "Fur and Loathing" was one of the funniest Greg lines ever. The way Gris looked at him cracked me up. :lol: It reminded me slightly of that line of Cath's about the chicks, bucks and... then she pauses, Grissom gives her an odd look and she says "pucks". :lol:

What season was the ep with the bus crash? I keep getting it confused with Turn Of The Screws. But, TOTS (funny acronymn) was the one with the roller coaster, right?

5. Dizzney

Yes TOTS was the one with the roller coaster. The one with the bus crash was XX.

6. GregNickRyanFan

I thought XX was different from the bus crash. But, I guess the two cases tied in cause the girl was found under the bus?

7. Dizzney

Well it was not really a bus crash in XX as much as it was finding the girl's body under the bus. The actual Bus Crash episode was in season 2, Chasing the Bus was the name of that one.

8. GregNickRyanFan

Chasing the Bus... that's the one I get confused with Turn of the screws. :lol:

9. Dizzney

Hey everyone, check out this interview with Eric online. It is at Digital Trends.com. There is a little photo of him there too.

10. GregNickRyanFan

I knew he was a Guitar Hero/Rock Band kind of guy. :lol: I'd like to play them myself, but I'd totally suck at it. I wouldn't be fast enough. :lol: And the Second Life thing, I had the same problem... except I never could get clothes on my character to begin with. I think I asked someone too and they just walked off and ignored me. :lol: I finally gave up and just deleted the stuff off my computer. :lol:

11. Dizzney

:lol: I once went to Second Life and just thought "I do not have time for this" and just did not even really try. I am just not a big gamer person. I think I would like Guitar Hero or Rock Band but I do not own any video game systems. But yeah, I can totally see him playing those two games. I still like the old school (aging myself here) Atari games. At Disney Quest here I love to play the old Arcade games like Asteroids, Centipede, and Missile Command type games. :lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

I don't have a game system either. My bro has ps3 and wii. I've played some things on his Wii (mostly bowling lol). But, he doesn't have anything like Guitar Hero or Rockband yet. :lol: I loved the old atari and sega games I used to have though. My fave Atari one was the one that was like ping-pong. :lol: I'm mostly a PC gamer. :lol: I love time management stuff. And of course my fave PC games are the CSI ones.

I wonder what songs Eric plays on the Guitar Hero/Rockband games. :lol:

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahhhhhhh see lol im right Eric knows what people are saying lol, see he leaves it all to his mother and friends.

So its not really a case of Eric is merging into Greg- even if its only a tad.

So the hair, clothes, etc, was all Erics.

Interesting article thanks!

14. Dizzney

Yeah all that stuff (hair styles and clothes)was Eric's idea for Greg. He has said it before in older articles actually.

Like he said, probably most people look to see at some point and time what is online about them. Heck I even do, you just never know. But that is also why I watch what I say and put online.

GNRF, yeah the game Pong. I loved that stupid game too and Tank. :lol: My brothers and I used to try to blow each other's tank up all the time. :lol:

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ah thanks for the article still Dizzney I actuarly didnt know that about Eric. I had my thoughts on a person looking at information about themselves, but no i never knew that about Eric- that he brought himself into Greg.

Hmm, bad me but i've only been a fan of his for two years, so I'm learning all the time... Ah of course.... Dude still if I met him- etc, i'd still treat him just like any other person I know.

Where can i read older interviews? The thing i really like about Eric is his laugh... its soo fresh, funny and cute...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.