Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

He was smelling a bullet. I know it sounds weird but it was in some sort of liquid and well...I won't say anymore. Don't want to spoil you too much. :D

2. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

I've only seen the first 8 minutes and 15 seconds of this episode but I just have to post to tell you I am practically WETTING myself with excitement here!! I can't believe how much Greg there is! I honestly am gobsmacked and don't know what to do with myself! It's like a sugar overdose! If I had a tail I'd wag it :p

PS re getting together to "buy" Eric for the day - I was going to suggest that ;) Anyone fancy robbing a bank?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Robbing a bank, for Eric's fees we need to rob The Bank of England lol... and enough small change for a subway meal deal for two!!!

4. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

*creases up laughing*

If we get caught, he could fingerprint us :p

Let's see, the Bank of England is in London... I assume? So, since I live in Dorset I could travel up on the train, rob the bank and stash the loot at your place (as it'll be too heavy to carry back to mine)? Does this sound like a plan?

5. Dizzney

Hmm I do not think he would approve of committing a crime just to pay his fees. :lol:

Yeah I am hoping in this coming week's episode there is some humor in it and we get to see him smile some. We got a smirk this past week so I want a full blown smile this week. :D

6. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Oh come on Dizz, he'll never find out! ;)

We did get a glimpse of "Old Greg" in the last episode with the urine thing. Cute szmirk :p

Oh, btw my mother has now nicknamed him "Grisly Greg", and she thinks he looks like he's in his early 20s. Got a bit of a shock when I told her he was nearly 33 ;)

Did I hear (it may well have been from you guys - I get all my info from you ;)) that Eric's going to be featured in the next CSI magazine? I'm absolutely desperate to get my hands on it. The days can't pass by quick enough.

Thank goodness for the edit function. I don't know if you've all seen this, so just in case you haven't (and bearing in mind how bad I am at posting links!): Third paragraph from the bottom.

Interesting...

EDIT again: I've just been on the site and am devastated to tell you that you won't be able to hear the station outside the US. I'm really sad about that. I thought I was going to have a well-deserved dose of Eric.

*Buys plane ticket to the US*

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  7. Dizzney

Hmm that does not surprise me, but is very cool. He goes to that festival every year and he totally loves music. I mean he even use to work in the industry and well still does so it seems. I'll have to check the station out.

I wonder if he dragged Jorja to it this year. I do not think she went with him last year because she was too tired from shooting CSI.

As for the CSI mag, Wojo mentioned he was supposed to be in it. I know it comes out a week before my birthday, easy way for me to remember.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Here is some more info on that very thing. http://www.bizjournals.com/sanantonio/stories/2008/04/28/daily11.html

9. Dizzney

That is so totally cool. I was already listening to some of it last night. They play a lot of music I like.

I found another article...slightly different.
    Yahoo biz news

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ah so Secret Fun times is not his only venture then, but also this rock music radio station thats also online to certan parts of America.

11. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Grrr. Now I'm even more annoyed I won't be able to hear it.

If anyone catches him on there, don't hesitate to spill the beans!

12. Mandi96

Mandi96 Civilian

Hey, I'm new to the site and stumbled across this Greg-appreciation thread.

Glad to see I'm not alone in my obsessiveness about Greggo :) He's the main reason I watch CSI. Not the entire reason, but most of it.

13. Dizzney

Eric is a little online entrepreneur. :lol: He's smart though...he has a few things going now for him if CSI does end next season. I remember reading an old interview with him and he said he liked to keep busy, well it shows now. :)

14. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Greetings, fellow obsessor! :) It's always nice to know you're not alone in obsessing over something. That way you know you're not mad. Or at least, no madder than anyone else in this thread :p

At least we now all know what he does when he's sitting in his trailer with absolutely dash all to do!

BING BONG! News update!!

Here

He'll be on the site on Day 11, with Jorja.

I don't know, you wait MONTHS for some Eric news, and then suddenly in the space of a week the man goes mad! It's nice to see he's continuing his support of the charity.

Dammit, this is the 4th time I've edited this post now ;) Hodges will be on the site on Day 15.

I swear... this is the FINAL edit. Could someone open the door and yell across to the fans in the Jorja thread that she'll be in it? I've told the Hodges fans, but I don't want to post the same message in 3 threads and get lynched for spamming.

That's it. Fire me from this thread. I've just found more news and have to edit AGAIN.

"In another video clip, two stars from the popular CSI television show, Eric Szmanda and Jorja Fox, play a game called "forced labor" using cards with graphic pictures of alleged abuses in Myanmar."

S!
    x

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  15. Dizzney

You are our new little news finder. :lol: It does seem that way with Eric. You hear nothing about him for ages and then suddenly tons of stuff and most always seems to come out near the end of the CSI season I noticed too.

It is nice to see his continuing support and that he is getting others involved from the show in it too. Way to go, Eric!

Can't wait for the new CSI Greg stuff tonight either. :)

-----------
    Just saw tonight's episode...LOTS of Greg! It's GREAT!

Last edited: May 2, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.