Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the pictures from Thailand. I was wondering if Eric did anything like that, and it certainly raises him in my eyes. I wonder where his next port of call will be. *crosses fingers for Australia*

He travels every single summer break from CSI, he may have visited some of those places already in the past, but we do not know everywhere he goes, especially if he was photographed there.
Glad to see he is doing some charity work. He looks so sweet holding the baby.

Wow , luvincsi , what a coincidence ... I was bored one day and turned on my tv to watch something and I saw Greg ... with the mask and I said like wow , I love this guy ... and so it was . I also love forensic science , being a big fan of Discovery Channell .

Greg/Eric is cute. We don't have a doubt on that, and we all love him here. So, welcome newbies. I hope you have fun with us ;)

Eric doing charity work is really nice. I haven't seen the picture yet, but I am already excited, even more because he is holding a baby?!OMG, I just love babies, so imagine what it is like to see him and a baby together?! :rolleyes: Maybe it will be too much cuteness :p
And, huh, while he is on the tour to go to every fan country, may he stop by in Portugal? *crosses fingers*

I just saw the pics on the pic thread and yes I agree, Eric is just so sweet with that little baby in his arms. It's nice to know he does this kind of work.

I love seeing celebs givig back thought charity work. Especially the hott ones ;) jk I like everyone who gives back.

And the pics were amazing! :D

ericloca said:
Wow , luvincsi , what a coincidence ... I was bored one day and turned on my tv to watch something and I saw Greg ... with the mask and I said like wow , I love this guy ... and so it was . I also love forensic science , being a big fan of Discovery Channell .
Wow! This is so cool. :D And what a cool coincidence indeed. ;) Yay!! *hugs*

And I am still loving Eric for doing charity work. That's just the sweetest. :D

*hugs back* everybody loves people that are doing charity work .. and I bet he did lots of good things we don't know about !

I want to know. :) And I love actors more if they do good for the people. Especially, the needy ones. :D And I definitely love Eric more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back