Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: I have abandoned this thread. *slaps self* How dare me! *slaps self again* Eric, I have failed you. *cries like mad* :( Huhuhu!

Guys, I've heard you're leaving to see Eric. Can I come with?

luvincsi, of course you can join us ;)

Yeah, that's true, Eric must be very busy, but at least Wojo got a response, so as everyone else said, better latter than never. And you know how it is...They probably get lots of letter and even if they wanted to, it would be so hard to read and answer them all. So I undertand Eric :)

Yay! *grabs all her stuff and stuff it in her suitcase and sits on it for it close* :lol:

Wojo is a lucky one. :) Even though it's been a year before you got your response I think you're very lucky. :) :D

Wojo, your so lucky!! and thanks for the address!

May I come to America to meet Eric too please?

Btw greg_sara_love, I love yr icon!!! Pirates is my other love!! :D

Sure Greg_is_da_best! :D And I like your pen name. Hehe! Greg really is the best.. so give him more screen time pls. :)

greg_sara_love said:
really??? what did he says?? aww that sweet of him to send back your mail :D

I posted this way back in July of last year when I got the letter from him, apparently he sent out a bunch of responses to fans at once (we all got the same letter!)

So
check it out It includes the autgraphed pic he sent too. I do feel lucky! :D :D

It's okay if you're letter is the same with others. It's till from Eric Szmanda. :D And you should feel luck because you are lucky. :D

Awww... Wojo. :D Love the pic. That's one of my favorite pics of him. *turns green of envy* Tehee! Im happy for you. It was really worth the wait. Hooray for Wojo's letter! :D :)

*throws cake at everybody as a sign of a celebration* Woops! Sorry for bringing the cakefight here. Tehee! :D

*throws cake back :p*

That is so kwl Wojo!!! I want to write one now! :D :p :D

Changing the subject... I just found a magazine from November 2006 and it had the 101 hottest celebs on the earth. So I looked at it and Erics in there!!!! But he's only 91. Chad Micheal Murray is number one , then Johnny Depp, followed by Orlando Bloom! I think Eric should be number 1!!!!!!!! :D

*throws a slice of pizza* :lol: :p

What?? :eek: Chad? I don't even find him cute. :rolleyes: It would have been okay if Johnny Depp is number one. But of course, Eric should have won first. :D Do you ahve a pic?? :)

*throws another slice of pizza* :devil: :p

*throws mashmallows!*

I no, Chad is ok but Eric and Orlando are so much better. Its a tiny picture and I don't no how to put it on a post. :( Sorry!

That's okay. Yay! Marshmallows. *opens her mouth* :lol: But still, Eric would have won first. :D Well, who went last? :)

*throws some cake, too*

Wow, you're so lucky Wojo :) I'm so happy for you, especially because it shows me how cute he is (even more than I already knew, of course :rolleyes:). The letter was very cool, and it's understandable that it was the same for everybody...Still, you got the autographed photo, with your name in it. That's special :)

Eric wasn't first in that list, but at least he was there :D

*eats all the cake scattered on the floor* Sorry, Im just hungry! Tehee! :D

Who's Ryan Donowho? I don't know him. :p ;)

Still, you got the autographed photo, with your name in it. That's special
Yup. I think that's the best aprt of all. And it's a cute pic too. :)

I think I'll vote. :)

i will definitely vote!! :D hes the number one...number 1. i love him lots and im sure you all do too ;) he has this cute face and hes not arrogant he's sweet... sweet to send us letter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back