Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never hug him unless he allowed it. That would just be too intrusive.
I know I would bring up that I was a fellow Wisconsinite and I grew up only about 30 miles away from where he did. :) We might have run into each other as kids and never known it. :lol:

Dizzney said:
I would never hug him unless he allowed it. That would just be too intrusive.
I know I would bring up that I was a fellow Wisconsinite and I grew up only about 30 miles away from where he did. :) We might have run into each other as kids and never known it. :lol:

True, but I'm sure he'd let you if you asked nicely. :D I mean he's gotta be used to it. :p

See being a teenager does have it's advantages. Now all I gotta do is work out how to "accidentally" bump into him in the street, I should probably get out of bed first... :p

hmm...yah...suddenly ppl like hug you then you dont know who...now thats scary...well i juz talk to him then...(If i bumped into him in Singapore) well...im unlucky girl :D :D

Wow, I see you are all much less shy than I am, and would be much more comfortable with the situation. Though we all know our hearts would beat faster than ever :rolleyes: Anyway, suddend hugs could leave him a little surprised, don't you think?!

Well, he won't come to Portugal, anyway, so I may still sit quiet in front of my computer screen, pull my keyboard and dream here with you, not really thinking about in how stupid I would be because I would loose the oportunity...It's even better this way. Because I know it's not going to happen, and at least I won't have any regrets for not having said something, as I couldn't. If he really was there and I missed the chance, I would be pissed at myself. I know what it is like (with someone I adore even more), and I can't stop blaming myself for that night where I saw her :eek: So, everyone around, if you ever found Eric walking down the same street you are, go and do what you feel like to. Ok, not everything you feel like to, but everything which is reasonable :p Do not miss the chance. I'm pretty sure you won't anyway, by all the "hug" and "restriction order" :lol: posts

CSI_Dani said:
So, everyone around, if you ever found Eric walking down the same street you are, go and do what you feel like to. Ok, not everything you feel like to, but everything which is reasonable :p Do not miss the chance.

I am glad you clarified that. :lol:

hey my dearest peeps ;) i hope that Eric will have more screen time in season 8 :D well...do someone here knows Eric's address?? i really want to write to him :D thank you and good night :D

I wrote to Eric at this address: make sure you send an SASE (self addressed stamped envelope)

Eric Szmanda
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television
7800 Beverly Blvd., Room 18
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2615

I heard back from him a year later.

The Self Addressed Stamped Envelope means you have to include a envelope with your address on it and already stamped for them to send back the letter in.
Oh and by the way, I love your Pirates icon, greg_sara_love. :lol:

A whole year, huh. Wow, well I guess at least you got a response at sometime. Better than never.

ouh now i noe....ok thanks!! Eric here i come... :lol: juz kidding yeah we know that he always busy with work...we understand him... ;) and yeah its better late than never... :D

aww thank you hunny!! :D well i find that very funny also :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back